PDA

View Full Version : Muratec???

Custom Search

Sgt. Hulka
11-10-2006, 08:17 PM
Does anyone have an opinion on Muratec
How it the equipment? Does it work? would you buy one?

kyoceradude
11-13-2006, 12:35 PM
We have been selling Muratec for about a year now. The equipment seems to work very well for us. Supply yield is good. The only issue we have had is upgrading firmware. If any thing interupts the machine during the upgrade process ie: power failure or accidently turning off power (duh!! we had a tech do this) you end up with a brick and have to change the main pcb. We used to sell Samsung (crap, crap, crap) and are very happy with the Muratec product. Any one else?

Techlady
11-13-2006, 04:53 PM
We have been a Muratec dealer for over 15 years. Dependable product, and better than adequate warranty program for machines.

DallasTech
02-06-2007, 10:17 PM
Sorry to chime in a little late. I work for a Muratec dealer and we have a lot of machines out and I do setups and connectivity for them. Customers seem to love the machine, they are very simple to use and the touch screen really helps. The main thing I like is the technical support. They are easy to get a hold of and can just about always answer your question. They have their little problems, but they seem to be on top of everything and their support is better than Xerox and Konica Minolta, by far (only other companies I have dealt with).

02-07-2007, 01:39 AM
The blue color on the op panel and trim pieces looks a little cheesy for some reason. I don't work on them but I hear they run great.

Custom Search