PDA

View Full Version : konica minolta bizhub 287 stuck on start up screen

Custom Search

brent
08-09-2022, 08:12 PM
the machine is stuck on its start up screen. I turned it on holding reset and the dot is on the top right. but cant get past that
I read about dv ram or resetting.. what has anyone had any luck with to reset these?

thanks much

brent

techsxge
08-09-2022, 08:15 PM
the machine is stuck on its start up screen. I turned it on holding reset and the dot is on the top right. but cant get past that
I read about dv ram or resetting.. what has anyone had any luck with to reset these?

thanks much

brent

No Error Code displaying? Maybe disconnect the HDD and try to boot again

brent
08-09-2022, 08:39 PM
nope no error code tried to boot several times just sits idle with the copy light at red..

techsxge
08-09-2022, 09:52 PM
nope no error code tried to boot several times just sits idle with the copy light at red..
that sounds like hdd or nv ram to me. Worst case would be the main board

Woxner
08-09-2022, 11:45 PM
Try reloading firmware first. May be corupt.

brent
08-10-2022, 06:13 PM
going to try firmware today and we will see.. thank you

brent

tsbservice
08-10-2022, 07:27 PM
If firmware fails and disconnecting options,HDD, etc also don't helps may be corrupted eMMC.

Albonline
08-10-2022, 07:33 PM

thanks much

brent

check the optics not the most likely but I have seen twice the flat cable to the cis/1st mirror cracked and shorting the scanner down.

brent
08-10-2022, 07:57 PM
check the optics not the most likely but I have seen twice the flat cable to the cis/1st mirror cracked and shorting the scanner down.
I am thinking since the new firmware didnt work nv ram is my next bet.. when the stick is in the mfp wont download.. it tells me invalid external memory please make sure the external memory.. lol

brent

allan
08-10-2022, 08:17 PM
I am thinking since the new firmware didnt work nv ram is my next bet.. when the stick is in the mfp wont download.. it tells me invalid external memory please make sure the external memory.. lol

brent

Could be that another brand of stick could work. Happen to me once to often that the USB drive is the problem.

Jimdale
08-11-2022, 12:49 AM

thanks much

brent
I had this same problem on a BZ 364. It ended up being the SATA cable (HDD to Control PWB)

Albonline
08-11-2022, 02:44 PM

brent
firmware wont load if there is an initialization error on the main body.

try unhooking some major loads .worst case try running789be on this board before changing it out, also the hdd driver/adapter board is a known failure point on these. see if it makes a change with the ssd removed. if it acts the same with or without ,the ssd isn't starting.

Custom Search