PDA

View Full Version : konica minolta bh di250

Custom Search

T911
08-11-2022, 03:21 PM
How do i calibrate the developer and reset the drum count after rebuilding it or does the fuse reset the drum. I also will need the service mode procedure to calibrate dev atdc. Thanks

Hansoon
08-11-2022, 03:39 PM
With the fuse, both drum and developer counters are reset and the calibration procedure is initiated. No need for further action. Be sure to have a new drum and new developer powder, otherwise you are asking for print quality trouble. Ideally replace the mag roller collars too.

Very doubtful if rebuilding the Image Unit is economically......

Hans

T911
08-11-2022, 04:42 PM
With the fuse, both drum and developer counters are reset and the calibration procedure is initiated. No need for further action. Be sure to have a new drum and new developer powder, otherwise you are asking for print quality trouble. Ideally replace the mag roller collars too.

Very doubtful if rebuilding the Image Unit is economically......

Hans

Great thanks

copyman
08-11-2022, 11:11 PM
As hans says best to replace at least the rear dev roller collar or drum will wear excessively on that end. New style collars are available with bearing in center.

REGSIS
08-13-2022, 11:28 AM
How do i calibrate the developer and reset the drum count after rebuilding it or does the fuse reset the drum. I also will need the service mode procedure to calibrate dev atdc. Thanks

For EP and Di series calibration is done by executing F8 IIRC. Fuse just reset drum counter.
Use F8 only if developer is replaced.

copyman
08-13-2022, 02:20 PM
For EP and Di series calibration is done by executing F8 IIRC. Fuse just reset drum counter.
Use F8 only if developer is replaced.

You might have models confused. On this DI series Drum message & dev calibration is done when fuse blows on new IU.

F8 in tech rep mode is for factory use only (see attached)

REGSIS
08-14-2022, 07:55 AM
Yep, this model uses IU. You're right.

Custom Search