PDA

View Full Version : KM 354 E always printing A4 even you selcet A3 tray manaully

Custom Search

rkamvsjj
08-16-2022, 09:27 PM
Dear Friends

Recently installed KM 364e printer .All are WIN 10 users . this customer some times print A3 but never able to print A3 . The print out is always coming from A4 tray.

I have changed the different drivers but still the same. can anyone help me on this. also I am not able to create ID card Print shortcut in the display.

bsm2
08-16-2022, 09:50 PM
Dear Friends

Recently installed KM 364e printer .All are WIN 10 users . this customer some times print A3 but never able to print A3 . The print out is always coming from A4 tray.

I have changed the different drivers but still the same. can anyone help me on this. also I am not able to create ID card Print shortcut in the display.

Check the Document size before you print to see what size it is.

copier tech
08-16-2022, 10:05 PM
Dear Friends

First turn on auto paper switching.

Utility]

[User Settings]

[System Settings]

[Paper Tray Settings]

[Auto Tray Switch ON/OFF]

When printing originals by specifying a paper tray, select whether to allow auto switching (ATS: auto tray switching) to the paper tray loaded with paper of the same size when the specified tray runs out of paper.
[Restrict] is specified by default.

Then check the document being printed is set to A3.

tsbservice
08-16-2022, 10:10 PM
As others mentioned you can leave top tray A4 just opened and try to print A3 presuming A3 paper is loaded in second tray/bottom tray. What will happen?

blackcat4866
08-17-2022, 01:46 AM
Did you look at the driver tray defaults? =^..^=

rkamvsjj
08-17-2022, 05:52 AM
As others mentioned you can leave top tray A4 just opened and try to print A3 presuming A3 paper is loaded in second tray/bottom tray. What will happen?

Thank you all for the reply Yes I did It is looking for A4 only. not A3 where A3 in second tray.
while copying A3 is working .

My settings are like this original size is A4 and output is A3 and selected the A3 tray manually in the driver settings.. but print will come from A4 tray if I pull out the A4 tray it will give message load A4 .

tech51
08-17-2022, 01:06 PM
Thank you all for the reply Yes I did It is looking for A4 only. not A3 where A3 in second tray.
while copying A3 is working .

My settings are like this original size is A4 and output is A3 and selected the A3 tray manually in the driver settings.. but print will come from A4 tray if I pull out the A4 tray it will give message load A4 .

Check page set up in the programme the customer is using. Microsoft is bad for this as page set up in Word etc, will override any print driver settings. If it is this, everything related to printing should be set to auto so the print driver selects the size.

Custom Search