PDA

View Full Version : Replace actuator (A0ED703800) of sensor PS2 - Konica C258

Custom Search

g0ldzer4
08-16-2022, 09:41 PM
Hi friends, i have one KM C258 needing to replace actuator A0ED703800 of sensor PS2, but i don't find in manual service the procedure to replace. Someone can help please? If have also a video and can send to me will help so much, thanks friends.

femaster
08-17-2022, 02:05 AM
If you have a parts manual, it has a breakdown of what the transfer unit looks like. It's not really all that complicated. If you look at the same page the actuator is shown on, you just remove part #13 (A5C1711801) "Support Plate /Front", and the whole assembly that holds the transfer roller practically jumps out at you. It is spring loaded, so be careful when removing that piece. You may have to slide the plastic assembly to the right to dislodge the clips from the metal back plate, but that is all there is to it. Pull the single wire harness connector and you can then remove it from the machine. Swap out the actuator arm and reassemble.

g0ldzer4
08-17-2022, 01:29 PM
If you have a parts manual, it has a breakdown of what the transfer unit looks like. It's not really all that complicated. If you look at the same page the actuator is shown on, you just remove part #13 (A5C1711801) "Support Plate /Front", and the whole assembly that holds the transfer roller practically jumps out at you. It is spring loaded, so be careful when removing that piece. You may have to slide the plastic assembly to the right to dislodge the clips from the metal back plate, but that is all there is to it. Pull the single wire harness connector and you can then remove it from the machine. Swap out the actuator arm and reassemble.

Thanks for you help friend, i don't have the parts manual, just service manual. If you have can send me in PM?

femaster
08-18-2022, 01:04 AM
Thanks for you help friend, i don't have the parts manual, just service manual. If you have can send me in PM?

I don't have a means to share the whole parts manual, but I've included a capture of the page with the part(s) highlighted. Hope that it helps you out.

g0ldzer4
08-18-2022, 02:07 PM
I don't have a means to share the whole parts manual, but I've included a capture of the page with the part(s) highlighted. Hope that it helps you out.

Thanks so much friend.

Custom Search