PDA

View Full Version : konica minolta bizhub c3350i blue and pink lines on setup

Custom Search

brantekcc
08-17-2022, 12:24 PM
good day

we have a bizhub c3350i that is giving blue and pink lines on the pages when copying or scaaning , we redone the setup procedure and after running setup again it give CD262 error code and does self diagnostics and says no error found , any suggestions please woul be highly appreciated

Albonline
08-17-2022, 12:36 PM
good day

we have a bizhub c3350i that is giving blue and pink lines on the pages when copying or scaaning , we redone the setup procedure and after running setup again it give CD262 error code and does self diagnostics and says no error found , any suggestions please woul be highly appreciated

They are known as lines of shame, setup not completed properly. the failure code says wireless not working.

from service manual

When the 2nd network card settings is set to “Set” but the upgrade kit (UK-221) is not installed.
• Upgrade Kit (UK-221) is faulty.

brantekcc
08-17-2022, 12:43 PM
They are known as lines of shame, setup not completed properly. the failure code says wireless not working.

from service manual

When the 2nd network card settings is set to “Set” but the upgrade kit (UK-221) is not installed.

thank you , there is no 2nd network card installed in the machine ?
can the setup be run again from start or how do we resolve this please

Albonline
08-17-2022, 01:07 PM
service mode, turn off 2nd network card. Yes you can redo setup. .follow the steps in the directions exactly from start to finish.

brantekcc
08-17-2022, 01:20 PM
all sorted thank you for the help

blackcat4866
08-17-2022, 02:27 PM

from service manual

I came across this one myself. =^..^=

Custom Search