PDA

View Full Version : I feel soooooo embarrassed.........

Custom Search

Hansoon
08-17-2022, 02:15 PM
My folder with firmware for the BH-C-284e series got corrupted. No problem I thought, I have a back-up. However, the back-up got corrupted too, because me dork just updated it with just that corrupted previous folder. Now I do not have the latest firmware for the BH-C-284e which I believe should be the A5C10Y0-F000-GHV-M1.exe or is there “Later & Greater” in the meantime?

Any help please?

Hans

blackcat4866
08-17-2022, 02:24 PM
Check your email.

copier tech
08-17-2022, 05:01 PM
My folder with firmware for the BH-C-284e series got corrupted. No problem I thought, I have a back-up. However, the back-up got corrupted too, because me dork just updated it with just that corrupted previous folder. Now I do not have the latest firmware for the BH-C-284e which I believe should be the A5C10Y0-F000-GHV-M1.exe or is there “Later & Greater” in the meantime?

Any help please?

Hans

No need to 'back up' any firmware simply download it direct from Konica Minolta.

Hansoon
08-17-2022, 05:04 PM
No need to 'back up' any firmware simply download it direct from Konica Minolta.

I'm an Indy, so no way to get anything from Konica Minolta.........

:o

Hans

tsbservice
08-17-2022, 07:02 PM

Oh my gosh 🤣
If all we were dealers, direct and so on I wonder what will happen with your neat "side" business :)

techsxge
08-18-2022, 09:11 AM

Any help please?

Hans
do you still need the fw?

Gift
08-18-2022, 09:23 AM
I think he got covered by blackcat - otherwise i'd be happy to help Hans, too.

We also use an internal file server maintained by one of my techs - the rest of the crew get this data on their notebooks via sync-tool.
All in all this saves labour time compared to download it from the manufacturers site everytime "on demand".

Hansoon
08-18-2022, 09:29 AM
Guys, Cat got me thankfully G20-M1, and I am now totally confused what is the latest firmware for the BH-C-284e. All my information got lost by my screw-up.

Hans
nospam[at]rex-technika.com

:cool:

techsxge
08-18-2022, 10:21 AM
I think he got covered by blackcat - otherwise i'd be happy to help Hans, too.

We also use an internal file server maintained by one of my techs - the rest of the crew get this data on their notebooks via sync-tool.
All in all this saves labour time compared to download it from the manufacturers site everytime "on demand".
I wrote myself a little batch script that auto downloads all files from our dealer to my server and then syncs it with all notebooks on the weekend of my fellow techs. That way we have the newest Firmware, Tools and Service Manual for all Machines on hand when needed.

Gift
08-18-2022, 10:40 AM
I wrote myself a little batch script that auto downloads all files from our dealer to my server and then syncs it with all notebooks on the weekend of my fellow techs. That way we have the newest Firmware, Tools and Service Manual for all Machines on hand when needed.

Nice - back then KM offered an "offline tool" wich downloaded all FW, manuals, bulletins automatically on an external NAS drive but since they established knova I don't really know how to automate this anymore. Still it's better if only one person kaaps everything up to date and sync/share this date with the other techs.

ltdiniz
08-18-2022, 12:27 PM
Pessoal, Cat me deu felizmente G20-M1, e agora estou totalmente confuso qual é o firmware mais recente para o BH-C-284e. Todas as minhas informações se perderam por causa do meu erro.

Hans
nospam[at]rex-technika.com

:cool:

@Hansoon if I haven't mistaken the latest FW of the bizhub C284e is in version A5C10Y0-F000-GDT-M1.
I bought a 2TB cloud pack on Mega and I use a folder on my Data server for local bkp storage for security so I don't lose files.
Since I don't have access to MyKonica to download files directly from KM.
Good luck!

femaster
08-19-2022, 01:32 AM
Nice - back then KM offered an "offline tool" wich downloaded all FW, manuals, bulletins automatically on an external NAS drive but since they established knova I don't really know how to automate this anymore. Still it's better if only one person kaaps everything up to date and sync/share this date with the other techs.

Haven't been with KM long enough to have ever heard of that tool. Not sure if that is something that was ever offered in the US to be honest. All I know is that they don't have anything like that now, and it is probably because they want to sell you their USB Flash Drive (https://www.copytechnet.com/forums/konica-minolta/157649-km-documentaion-usb-drive-post1801362.html) with all the documentation on it for a crazy price.

Hansoon
08-19-2022, 06:45 AM
All good to know guys, but Hans still does not know which "Frimwar" is the Latest&Greatest for these beauties and most of all how to get it......:cool:

What's wrong with me anyway. Am I a little retarded these days? Late Covid symptoms? ApePox? Just getting old? Questions upon questions..........

Hans

techsxge
08-19-2022, 07:43 AM
All good to know guys, but Hans still does not know which "Frimwar" is the Latest&Greatest for these beauties and most of all how to get it......:cool:

What's wrong with me anyway. Am I a little retarded these days? Late Covid symptoms? ApePox? Just getting old? Questions upon questions..........

Hans

Well then lets help little Hans:
Newest Firmware i found is called A5C10Y0-F000-GDR-M1. It was uploaded to my dealers website on
22/03/2022
I'll send you a download via pm in a few minutes.

copier tech
08-19-2022, 07:53 AM
Oh my gosh 🤣
If all we were dealers, direct and so on I wonder what will happen with your neat "side" business :)

I guess so.

As always happy to help ;)

Printer & Copier Firmware - www.printerfirmware.co.uk (http://www.PrinterFirmware.co.uk)

Hansoon
08-19-2022, 06:13 PM
Guys, got all I need from our friends here. Many thanks!

No need to start a "Frimwar" for firmware :cool:

What happened to our colleague Zaza by the way? Long time no see. He was the one always asking for Frimwar in the past....

Hans

Custom Search