PDA

View Full Version : I need your help

Custom Search

Copier repairman
08-28-2022, 05:18 PM
hello?
Greetings after a long time.
I need your help.
Firmware of the bizhub 308e mono machine is required.
Help me.
canonrp@naver.com
I hope to be of some help to you too.

copyman
08-28-2022, 06:48 PM
hello?
Greetings after a long time.
I need your help.
Firmware of the bizhub 308e mono machine is required.
Help me.
canonrp@naver.com
I hope to be of some help to you too.

I will send it this time but please make a small donation to this website and when you need help in future it will show you are a contributor.

BillyCarpenter
08-28-2022, 07:05 PM
If you look thru his posting history, all he does is beg for firmware. Never contributed one red cent.

KenB
08-28-2022, 08:14 PM
If you look thru his posting history, all he does is beg for firmware. Never contributed one red cent.Just count those red cards.

Synthohol
08-28-2022, 09:22 PM
all the "tool to reset meters" posts and "tool to speed up the machine" threads after being told not to post that crap here he still did.
the bridge has been burned for me. i hold no grudge to anyone that does help him, thats none of my business.
just wont be me.

Copier repairman
08-29-2022, 03:18 PM
Thanks for sending the firmware.
I wasn't begging.
It was asking for help.
I can help too.
If it's not illegal, I'd be happy to help.

copyman
08-29-2022, 08:22 PM
Thanks for sending the firmware.
I wasn't begging.
It was asking for help.
I can help too.
If it's not illegal, I'd be happy to help.

Consider the FW sent the last time I will help you. I have blocked you from contacting me. Didn't notice the red cards otherwise wouldn't have sent it. If you decide to make a donation to this website that will be a good first step to getting future help here. Best of luck

Markks
08-30-2022, 02:12 AM
Consider the FW sent the last time I will help you. I have blocked you from contacting me. Didn't notice the red cards otherwise wouldn't have sent it. If you decide to make a donation to this website that will be a good first step to getting future help here. Best of luck
What do the red cards mean?

femaster
08-30-2022, 02:44 AM

It's a reputation ranking. The more green the better, the more red the worse.

From the FAQ: Reputation (https://www.copytechnet.com/forums/faq.php?faq=vb3_user_profile#faq_vb3_reputation)

Copier repairman
08-30-2022, 03:05 PM
[QUOTE=copyman;2201561]마지막으로 FW를 보낸다고 생각하면 내가 도와줄게. 연락하지 못하도록 차단했습니다. 레드 카드를 알아차리지 못했다면 그렇지 않으면 그것을 보내지 않았을 것입니다. 이 웹사이트에 기부를 하기로 결정하셨다면, 이곳에서 향후 도움을 받기 위한 좋은 첫 번째 단계가 될 것입니다. 행운을 빕니다[/인용]
Thank you for your help.

tsbservice
08-30-2022, 08:53 PM
I should admit he tried to make some sort of help lately.
Personally I may consider giving him some green cards.

allan
08-31-2022, 03:40 PM
I should admit he tried to make some sort of help lately.
Personally I may consider giving him some green cards.

Less red cards you mean:p Gave him one before you posted based on contributing.

tsbservice
08-31-2022, 06:06 PM
Less red cards you mean:p Have him one before you posted based on contributing.

Yeah you caught me allan. I don't mind that at all as long it's funny even better when the fun is on my back 🙂
Makes me somehow more humble.

L0rdC
09-12-2022, 08:23 AM
It's a reputation ranking. The more green the better, the more red the worse.

From the FAQ: Reputation (https://www.copytechnet.com/forums/faq.php?faq=vb3_user_profile#faq_vb3_reputation)
in this case I remember this user because he even has a device to modify printers as a profile picture, but for example I have red flags and if you check my history, my comments are to try to help

Gift
09-12-2022, 10:25 AM

green light sabre -> Luke Skywalker
red light sabre -> bad guy ;);)

Light sabers can also have different lenghts - not shure what that's suppose to indicate :rolleyes:

I find it funny that his rep seems so overwhelming bad that even "copier tech" isn't happy to help against some ca$h...

tsbservice
09-12-2022, 02:29 PM
.... but for example I have red flags and if you check my history, my comments are to try to help

That would be changed:)

tsbservice
09-12-2022, 02:34 PM
green light sabre -> Luke Skywalker
red light sabre -> bad guy ;);)

Funny analogy, I'm jealous :cool:

Ever wonder why allan has so many green cards... that would be because of his avatar not because he's extremely helpful :p

Gift
09-12-2022, 03:14 PM
Funny analogy, I'm jealous :cool:

Ever wonder why allan has so many green cards... that would be because of his avatar not because he's extremely helpful :p

Yoda i like enabling godmode^^

Well that analogy was kind of a running gag @youtube back then when they had that old-style layout: https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=YouTube%20Lightsaber

Nowadays they don't even display any downvote counts at all - everything is suppose to look positive like facebook & co......

Custom Search