PDA

View Full Version : Miscellaneous Konica minolta c452 light print at bottom

Custom Search

irokkas
09-06-2022, 08:19 AM
Hello to everyone,

As you can see at the bottom of the printed image there is a difference on the color.All the pcu's are relatively new (15k).I think the problem is when the printer is mixing colours, so my mind is on laser unit.I would appreciate your thoughts

allan
09-06-2022, 12:34 PM
Hello to everyone,

As you can see at the bottom of the printed image there is a difference on the color.All the pcu's are relatively new (15k).I think the problem is when the printer is mixing colours, so my mind is on laser unit.I would appreciate your thoughts

Also post half tones at value 125.
The age of the rest of the consumable parts?

Is that on the leading or trailing edge? Looks like the trailing edge. Could be secondary transfer. Retraction timing, roller and belt condition or even fusing speed.

copyman
09-06-2022, 01:38 PM
I would try removing and cleaning the laser PH. Could also be a drum problem even with 15K, especially if the drums are old.

techsxge
09-06-2022, 01:42 PM
Also post half tones at value 125.
Could be secondary transfer. Retraction timing, roller and belt condition or even fusing speed.

Can you explain how you got to this? I cant explain this to myself.
This looks more like drum unit or mb Developer

irokkas
09-06-2022, 02:53 PM
Tried another laser unit + transfer belt unit and nothing changed.After that the machine gave me another hint!There is magenta toner at the bottom.Also the client now told me that a few weeks back a document printed with full magenta background ( from edge to edge) and after he powered of the copier started to printing ok. So the problem probably is the magenta IU

Gift
09-06-2022, 03:32 PM
Hard to judge these low quality samples since they are looking quite okay-ish to me (for a machine this old and - probably - wasted and or over-aged consumables^^).

techsxge
09-06-2022, 03:36 PM
Check Magenta and Blue drum + Developer.

Or is this aftermarket Toner?

irokkas
09-06-2022, 03:50 PM
original toner5455254553
the first one is with only magenta and the second is only cyan

blackcat4866
09-06-2022, 05:15 PM
There is still confusion about which direction these pages fed. I've attached A3 sized images. I think that we could tell more if you printed these A3 sized images, then attached photos or scans of the results: =^..^=

allan
09-06-2022, 06:02 PM
Can you explain how you got to this? I cant explain this to myself.
This looks more like drum unit or mb Developer

Not enough initial info so I assumed to feed direction...
I got the feed direction wrong and everything else followed.

tsbservice
09-06-2022, 06:09 PM
Not enough initial info so I assumed to feed direction...
I got the feed direction wrong and everything else followed.

It costs a fraction of the second to draw an arrow pointing towards paper feeding direction but who am I to assume 😅

irokkas
09-06-2022, 07:45 PM
Ι m sorry for the confusion.Most of them have a red background.Thank you all for the help.

techsxge
09-06-2022, 07:51 PM
I am still vouching for the Magenta and Cyan Drum/Developer Unit. Can you send Photos of it?

I have seen this problem a bunch of times and in 60% of the cases its the cleaning blade (Is that the correct name?) of the Drum Units, 30% of the time its low developer and the last 10% are other parts like fusing unit or transfer unit

copyman
09-06-2022, 09:29 PM
I would start with at least the Magenta Image unit. Or split the IU open and clean corona, etc. Maybe add a little aftermarket developer.

blackcat4866
09-06-2022, 09:31 PM
I am still vouching for the Magenta and Cyan Drum/Developer Unit. Can you send Photos of it?

I have seen this problem a bunch of times and in 60% of the cases its the cleaning blade (Is that the correct name?) of the Drum Units, 30% of the time its low developer and the last 10% are other parts like fusing unit or transfer unit

I agree. Magenta IU for sure. Cyan IU to a less extent. Actual image count becomes inconsequential after a year or two has passed.

Having those images definitely helps. =^..^=

allan
09-06-2022, 10:46 PM
Where the IU's new or rebuilt? Clean the laser slit glasses proper as per copyman. Pull the Laser unit if needed to clean it proper.
The ITBU how old is that? Its not something I have seen on this model but if the IU and laser checks out to be good a primary transfer issue could be something to look into.
But there is work to do before considering that.

Its better to test run paper in LEF to check as much of the working surfaces as possible but sure you know that.
Your post to rep ratio is something.

Gift
09-07-2022, 07:32 AM
Finally some neat samples - I'd start with the laser, too - looks mainly like a dirty polygon mirror surface

irokkas
09-09-2022, 04:24 PM
It was the magenta IU.Ι changed it and everything is fine.Thank you all for your help.

Custom Search