PDA

View Full Version : Biz hub c425

Custom Search

CopierChick
09-06-2022, 08:06 PM
I have a C425 that has bad quality issues but in 1 area mainly as you can see in the pix. The yellow area is the shadow from her telephone when the pictures were taken so please ignore that part. The areas circled in the orangish color are the problem. Quality is decent then a void area that’s in the same place on every page.
I mainly deal with Canon copiers and am hoping you guys have some suggestions.
thanks!

blackcat4866
09-06-2022, 09:41 PM
I did a quick Google search, and according to Google there is no model bizhub C425. Could it be a bizhub C452?

That type of issue can occur if:
*the black laser slit glass is dirty
*the black laser optics are dirty
*poor black developing
*contaminated black primary charge

I could be more specific if I had a valid model number to work with. =^..^=

allan
09-06-2022, 10:53 PM
I have a C425 that has bad quality issues but in 1 area mainly as you can see in the pix. The yellow area is the shadow from her telephone when the pictures were taken so please ignore that part. The areas circled in the orangish color are the problem. Quality is decent then a void area that’s in the same place on every page.
I mainly deal with Canon copiers and am hoping you guys have some suggestions.
thanks!

Do a set of halftones at value of 125. Test do an internal test print. Like BC is asking. Whos saying was "have to pull teeth again"?

Markks
09-07-2022, 01:40 AM
which orientation is paper feeding? long or short edge feed ?

Synthohol
09-07-2022, 03:01 AM
Clean the laser off with the wand.

copyman
09-07-2022, 03:28 AM
Even though you mainly deal with Canon the least you could do it provide an accurate model #. Sorry I refuse to even try and help without some very basic information. Model #, Page count, Direction of paper, What you have done so far.....Not going to waste time anymore "interviewing" people who come here asking for help! It's bad enough I have to pull information from my customers all day not going to do it here.

techsxge
09-07-2022, 07:16 AM
Even though you mainly deal with Canon the least you could do it provide an accurate model #. Sorry I refuse to even try and help without some very basic information. Model #, Page count, Direction of paper, What you have done so far.....Not going to waste time anymore "interviewing" people who come here asking for help! It's bad enough I have to pull information from my customers all day not going to do it here.

I feel you brother...

CopierChick
09-07-2022, 12:53 PM
my apologies for making a flipping typo! Didn’t realize that could be so triggering for some people. Clearly it was a typo and it’s a C452.

maybe next time you could get off that high horse of yours and just ask or feel free to keep scrolling ��

CopierChick
09-07-2022, 12:54 PM
I’ll find out today when the customers opens and post it. Thanks

which orientation is paper feeding? long or short edge feed ?

copyman
09-07-2022, 01:12 PM
my apologies for making a flipping typo! Didn’t realize that could be so triggering for some people. Clearly it was a typo and it’s a C452.

maybe next time you could get off that high horse of yours and just ask or feel free to keep scrolling ��

A typo? The wrong model # is more than a typo. How about page count, direction of paper, what you have done so far, etc, etc?

Get off that low horse and provide correct information! It will help to get FREE accurate tech support on this forum instead of the same old guessing game!

Best of luck....

tsbservice
09-07-2022, 07:33 PM
A typo? The wrong model # is more than a typo. How about page count, direction of paper, what you have done so far, etc, etc?

Get off that low horse and provide correct information! It will help to get FREE accurate tech support on this forum instead of the same old guessing game!

Best of luck....

I agree... it just doesn't feels right elite techs playing guess game based on few pictures sent from enduser.

JasonSBE
09-07-2022, 08:14 PM
It's been a minute since I worked on a C452 so I may be getting it mixed up with the C451's but I do recall that sometimes the black developer can start to fail. This is usually indicated by a pooling of developer at the rear of the developing unit. I believe at one time there was a kit of seals you could order to fix the issue, but at this point I doubt they're available. I'd pull out the developer and see if that's what you're dealing with here. The images look like excess developer is spilling onto the print head. Not sure if that's the answer but hopefully it points you in the right direction.

femaster
09-08-2022, 12:37 AM
It's been a minute since I worked on a C452 so I may be getting it mixed up with the C451's but I do recall that sometimes the black developer can start to fail. This is usually indicated by a pooling of developer at the rear of the developing unit.

The was a big problem with the C451 (C550 and C650 also) that you are thinking of. Not that it never happened on the C452 model line, as I have had some there as well, but it was a lot less likely to happen. Still, definitely a good idea to check anyway with the age of the machine.

Custom Search