PDA

View Full Version : konica minolta 224e fax problems

Custom Search

brent
09-07-2022, 10:21 PM
the blue lights are on its trying to print a report it states print reports.. but when I go to highlight and delete.. it says deleting for a minute but it wont

so obviously the machine wont accept any new faxes or you can not send as well.. I have done an aes reset and a trouble reset but to no avail
is there another thing I can initialize or do to reset this fax portion to make it work? I have unplugged the machine done a reset and the fax cable is
unplugged but the machine is still stuck any advice?

thank you all

brent

copyrooks
09-07-2022, 10:40 PM
perform trouble reset procedure to get into service mode and perform fax file format. If still no dice perform trouble reset procedure to get into service mode and initialize fax settings in service mode. good luck

copyman
09-08-2022, 12:39 AM
See attached. Check marketing is correct & do fax initialization. Both in service mode. Make sure to turn main power off and back on after exiting service mode.

femaster
09-08-2022, 12:40 AM
Copyrooks has great advice there. That should clear up your current issue, but I still wonder why it happened in the first place. I'm curious if there have been any other symptoms on this machine, as you may be looking at the early stages of a failing hard drive.

brent
09-08-2022, 07:17 PM
we did the file file format.. slick trick it works perfectly now thanks gents. never ran ito this before..

I am appreciative of this site

brent

Custom Search