PDA

View Full Version : KM bizhub 283 - manual paper feed problems

Custom Search

spree
09-08-2022, 09:15 AM
Konica Minolta bizhub 283: the papers are added to manual paper feed tray - O.K., than you want to print and the tray goes upwards, than in a moment down, but the pick-up roller is not turning. The pick-up roller become to start turning after the tray goes upwards, than down - and this make error.
Do you have this case?
I can change whole manual paper feed (bypass tray assy):
A1UDR70600 - Bypass Tray Assy

or it will be enough to change this parts:
A108M50100 - Photointerrupter
9J06M20000 - SOLENOID
A1UDM20100 - Clutch
A02E595100 - Clutch assy

Thank you.

copyman
09-08-2022, 12:35 PM
It's most likely the clutch but if you change all those parts or the complete manual feed tray issue should be solved.

Of course first make sure pick up roller is good

Synthohol
09-08-2022, 12:51 PM
and this make error.

what was the error code?

EarthKmTech
09-08-2022, 01:46 PM
bypass trays that lift, drop then error with a lift code on old machines is almost always the lift plate clutch solenoid - the pad goes sticky and the arm cannot release fast enough and allows the clutch to make a full rotation instead of half.

It must be replaced with similarly thin material. Metal on metal is also unacceptable as residual magnetism will also delay the release. Even adhesive mylar is fine.

femaster
09-08-2022, 04:29 PM
bypass trays that lift, drop then error with a lift code on old machines is almost always the lift plate clutch solenoid - the pad goes sticky and the arm cannot release fast enough and allows the clutch to make a full rotation instead of half.

It must be replaced with similarly thin material. Metal on metal is also unacceptable as residual magnetism will also delay the release. Even adhesive mylar is fine.

I'll second this. I've repaired many of this series of machine with this problem. The noise damping foam gets sticky because of age and the metal plate doesn't release fast enough.

L0rdC
09-09-2022, 08:33 AM

this one!

spree
09-09-2022, 06:01 PM
OK, I ordered whole manual paper feed (bypass tray assy):
Thank you for your help. :)

Hansoon
09-10-2022, 11:39 AM
OK, I ordered whole manual paper feed (bypass tray assy):
Thank you for your help. :)

Good Lord, what a waste of money for only curing a sticky pad.......

Hans

copyman
09-10-2022, 12:36 PM

Hans

Agree! I've seen new parts & accessories really cheap for this old model but would still fix it.

allan
09-10-2022, 11:03 PM
Why even bother to create the thread. Wow yea.

spree
09-11-2022, 04:18 PM

Hans

You are right I waste money (but the customer pay it). It is for "just in case". Maybe my bad decision...

Custom Search