PDA

View Full Version : konica minolta mobile print: not finding printer with apple 13 iphone

Custom Search

adecanmin
09-16-2022, 07:50 PM
Gentlemen

It works fine on my android. Apple 13 iPhone konica minolta mobile print cannot find printer. I used both the auto and manual. I can see the interface using a browser. I did not check to see if to see if airprint is enabled on copier. Would that make a difference? The copier is a c220.

Woxner
09-16-2022, 09:21 PM
its been awhile but i dont remember c220 supporting apple. if it does then air print needs to be on.

adecanmin
09-16-2022, 10:01 PM
its been awhile but i dont remember c220 supporting apple. if it does then air print needs to be on.

thanks

rrrohan
09-19-2022, 05:55 AM
thanks

i thought only the 4 series onward supported airPrint

copier tech
09-19-2022, 11:13 AM
Gentlemen

It works fine on my android. Apple 13 iPhone konica minolta mobile print cannot find printer. I used both the auto and manual. I can see the interface using a browser. I did not check to see if to see if airprint is enabled on copier. Would that make a difference? The copier is a c220.

I don’t believe the C220 supports AirPrint. You could try updating to the latest firmware this may enable it.

About AirPrint – Apple Support (UK) (https://www.copytechnet.com/forums/redirect-to/?redirect=https%3A%2F%2Fsupport.apple.com%2Fen-gb%2FHT201311)

adecanmin
09-19-2022, 01:27 PM
I don’t believe the C220 supports AirPrint. You could try updating to the latest firmware this may enable it.

About AirPrint – Apple Support (UK) (https://www.copytechnet.com/forums/redirect-to/?redirect=https%3A%2F%2Fsupport.apple.com%2Fen-gb%2FHT201311)

I'll try that. Thanks

adecanmin
09-19-2022, 01:54 PM
I checked the interface. Nothing for airprint. Too old

catherinemarms
02-25-2024, 07:22 AM
Gentlemen

It works fine on my android. Apple 13 iPhone konica minolta mobile print cannot find printer. I used both the auto and manual. I can see the interface using techchatter.ph (https://techchatter.ph/). I did not check to see if to see if airprint is enabled on copier. Would that make a difference? The copier is a c220.
It's possible that the issue you're experiencing with the Konica Minolta Mobile Print app on your iPhone 13 could be related to AirPrint settings on the copier. AirPrint is Apple's wireless printing technology that allows iOS devices to print directly to compatible printers without the need for additional drivers or software. If AirPrint is not enabled on the Konica Minolta copier (C220), your iPhone may not be able to detect it as a compatible printer, even if you can see the copier's interface through a browser. Enabling AirPrint on the copier should make it visible to your iPhone and allow you to print using the Konica Minolta Mobile Print app. To enable AirPrint on the Konica Minolta C220 copier, you typically need to access the copier's settings menu or web interface and look for an option related to AirPrint or network printing. Once AirPrint is enabled and the copier is connected to the same network as your iPhone, you should be able to find and select the copier as a printer within the Konica Minolta Mobile Print app on your iPhone 13. If you continue to encounter issues after enabling AirPrint on the copier, you may want to double-check the network settings on both your iPhone and the copier to ensure they are properly connected to the same network. Additionally, updating the firmware on the copier and the Konica Minolta Mobile Print app on your iPhone may also help resolve any compatibility issues. If you need further assistance, you may want to contact Konica Minolta support or refer to the copier's user manual for specific instructions on enabling AirPrint and troubleshooting network printing issues.

femaster
02-26-2024, 05:17 PM
It's possible that the issue you're experiencing with the Konica Minolta Mobile Print app on your iPhone 13 could be related to AirPrint settings on the copier. AirPrint is Apple's wireless printing technology that allows iOS devices to print directly to compatible printers without the need for additional drivers or software. If AirPrint is not enabled on the Konica Minolta copier (C220), your iPhone may not be able to detect it as a compatible printer, even if you can see the copier's interface through a browser. Enabling AirPrint on the copier should make it visible to your iPhone and allow you to print using the Konica Minolta Mobile Print app. To enable AirPrint on the Konica Minolta C220 copier, you typically need to access the copier's settings menu or web interface and look for an option related to AirPrint or network printing. Once AirPrint is enabled and the copier is connected to the same network as your iPhone, you should be able to find and select the copier as a printer within the Konica Minolta Mobile Print app on your iPhone 13. If you continue to encounter issues after enabling AirPrint on the copier, you may want to double-check the network settings on both your iPhone and the copier to ensure they are properly connected to the same network. Additionally, updating the firmware on the copier and the Konica Minolta Mobile Print app on your iPhone may also help resolve any compatibility issues. If you need further assistance, you may want to contact Konica Minolta support or refer to the copier's user manual for specific instructions on enabling AirPrint and troubleshooting network printing issues.

Not saying it is, not saying it isn't, but if I had to wager any money at all I'd say this is a Chat GPT response...

It has already been established that AirPrint is not something the C220 can do due to its age, so this entire reply isn't much help at all.

Synthohol
02-26-2024, 06:12 PM
LOL, agreed!
kinda sounded like Data from TNG.
read it again in his voice ;)

tsbservice
02-26-2024, 06:27 PM
Not saying it is, not saying it isn't, but if I had to wager any money at all I'd say this is a Chat GPT response...

It has already been established that AirPrint is not something the C220 can do due to its age, so this entire reply isn't much help at all.
I just stopped reading after first or two sentences...it just doesn't sound right to me and I've lost interest.
Good work mate you're patient than me :)

Custom Search