PDA

View Full Version : Error Code Toshiba e-Studio2550c F520 Error / Firmware

Custom Search

Waqar_Butt
09-20-2022, 06:50 PM
Hi Friends,
I am new here and this is my first Post, I am having Problem with my Toshiba e-Studio2550c. It stops working and shows on the following error F520. I tried to reset but not having the firmware. One of my Friend gave me the firmware and when I am trying to install 9+4 it shows Copy Signature file in USB.... Please if someone can help me in this problem. I'll be very thankful for your help.

with regards

blackcat4866
09-20-2022, 07:20 PM
Did you extract the firmware before copying it to the USB stick?

The USB stick should be formatted FAT32.
The single firmware file comes to you compressed (.zip file extension), and must be extracted before loading to your USB. =^..^=

Waqar_Butt
09-20-2022, 07:24 PM
Yes I extracted the zip files in USB and tried after....

Did you extract the firmware before copying it to the USB stick?

The single firmware file comes to you compressed (.zip file extension), and must be extracted before loading to your USB. =^..^=

blackcat4866
09-20-2022, 07:49 PM
Are you sure they are the correct firmware files?

The majority of the time, if firmware does not work for me, it's because they are the wrong firmware files, or no files at all, LOL. =^..^=

slimslob
09-20-2022, 08:52 PM
Yes I extracted the zip files in USB and tried after....

Does that mean you extracted them after you placed them on the USB? They have to be extracted to a folder on your computer first, then placed on the USB in the proper folder structure. Most copiers do not like zip files on the USB when doing updates.

Waqar_Butt
09-21-2022, 03:57 PM
Ohh
I extracted the files in USB not on my pc, maybe that's why, should I format the USB and try again.....but one thing why the message comes after 4+9 USB "Copy Signature File in USB" ?

Does that mean you extracted them after you placed them on the USB? They have to be extracted to a folder on your computer first, then placed on the USB in the proper folder structure. Most copiers do not like zip files on the USB when doing updates.

Custom Search