PDA

View Full Version : konica C360i

Custom Search

Sharptecman50
09-21-2022, 12:09 AM
Have an issue where when you print or copy from tray one you get message cleaning in progress and then it will jam 11-01, paper trys to come out, this issue dosnt happean with tray two or bypass, have replaced the following, paper feed unit, registration unit, baseboard which is MFP on the I series, have updated firmware to current levels, not even Konica Minolta has an answer for me, so im hoping someone has seen this issue.

Thankyou
J

allan
09-21-2022, 12:18 AM
That is weird. Tray set to plain paper?

Markks
09-21-2022, 12:51 AM
attached is what I could find on this jam code. the debur is on the top edge on the cassette where the paper leave the tray

Sharptecman50
09-21-2022, 01:10 AM
thanks for all the solutions altho i have been down that path already but thankyou for responding everyone

J

Sharptecman50
09-21-2022, 01:12 AM
Yes paper set to plain, no matter what type or size i always get the message cleaning in progress then jams ugh

tsbservice
09-21-2022, 06:32 AM
What're the counters - total(mono and color) and PM?

Konicatech
09-21-2022, 09:10 AM
Does it have a booklet finisher by any chance?

Gift
09-21-2022, 09:46 AM
attached is what I could find on this jam code. the debur is on the top edge on the cassette where the paper leave the tray

cool thanks, any chance to see that video?

Konicatech
09-21-2022, 09:52 AM
Had this issue myself and it was because the machine was on uneven flooring, the finisher was almost leaning into the machine.

Updated the firmware, checked the bulletins and finally moved the machine a bit so that it was even and not had any more reports.

occus
09-21-2022, 11:56 AM
I had this cleaning message and the jam from tray 1 on a c250i. Always after a Jam "cleaning in progress".
I changed a lot and the solution was the Reverse Section. Sometime the sensor flag stucks.

Take the whole Reverse Section from a other machine to test.
Good luck.

tech51
09-21-2022, 07:15 PM
Have an issue where when you print or copy from tray one you get message cleaning in progress and then it will jam 11-01, paper trys to come out, this issue dosnt happean with tray two or bypass, have replaced the following, paper feed unit, registration unit, baseboard which is MFP on the I series, have updated firmware to current levels, not even Konica Minolta has an answer for me, so im hoping someone has seen this issue.

Thankyou
J

There is a drive unit exclusively for t1. It has a magnetic clutch, some one ways and a weird planetary gear assembly in it.

I know of at least two of these being replaced because the gear assembly was cracked and I’ve had to replace the clutch on the one I had.

Keeping in mind you’ve replaced near enough everything else, I would give the drive unit a go.

Hope this helps

KMFLT3CH
09-22-2022, 12:05 AM
Check the tray 1 mylar, it should be smooth and not catch a fingernail.

If it looks good then replace CL10 (AA2JM20100) or the entire assembly that it sits in (AA2JR71100) and the tray 1 feed clutch CL3 (A7AHM20501) at the same time.

I had a rash of these pop up this year, many of them brand new out of the box. I can count 7 off the top of my head and some other techs had the same issue. One page usually prints out fine but 2 or more you'll get a pause after the first sheet, "cleaning in progress" on the panel, then it resumes and jams with a J110X code.

One thing I noticed was the wiring for the T1 and T2 feed clutches (same part #) are a different color than the same clutches in identical equipment already in the field for some time. The 'bad' ones I came across were light blue and are all from machines I installed this year. The replacement clutches are a darker blue, same dark blue as the clutches in equipment that have been in use. I'm assuming sometime during covid the supplier changed because I have many b/w and color 250-360 i-series that have been in the field for a long time without this problem.

There was one instance where the clutches did not fix the issue and sure enough it was the tray 1 mylar that was catching my fingernail. Filed it down and it worked like a charm.

Markks
09-22-2022, 04:00 AM
cool thanks, any chance to see that video?

Sorry its in mp4 format unable to attach . it just shows them running a steel mm rule on top edge of tray where the paper leaves the tray.

Gift
09-22-2022, 07:04 AM
Sorry its in mp4 format unable to attach . it just shows them running a steel mm rule on top edge of tray where the paper leaves the tray.

Ah OK thanks I can imagine

avecosat
01-02-2023, 12:57 PM
I have changed the CL 10 a C300i and the jams have disappeared but the message cleaning in progress is still on the screen a few times. I have updated the firmware but the warning keeps coming up.

Any idea how to make it not show up?

Thank you

KMFLT3CH
01-02-2023, 04:44 PM
I have changed the CL 10 a C300i and the jams have disappeared but the message cleaning in progress is still on the screen a few times. I have updated the firmware but the warning keeps coming up.

Any idea how to make it not show up?

Thank you

​Replace CL10 (AA2JM20100) and the tray 1 feed clutch CL3 (A7AHM20501) at the same time.

avecosat
01-02-2023, 04:53 PM
I have changed both, sorry. I no longer have jams but sporadically I get the cleaning in progress message and I don't know why

Synthohol
01-02-2023, 05:39 PM
just asking, have you checked the patches on the belt when it runs its self calibrations? if the patterns are not crisp or streaky it cant do a good AIDC or registration that could be the cleaning message and as a result if a paper was slightly advanced to get the waiting image but it cant pass its calibrations so the paper blocks the sensor as the machine goes into alert mode and codes.
or those weren't vitamin supplements this morning and im sleep-posting ;)

i would check the transfer belt cleaning assy, they tend to clog and leave misted or used toner on the belt and it cant calibrate.

avecosat
01-03-2023, 07:11 AM
It is a machine installed only 20 days ago KM has no idea and the client does not want it now I have it in my office and after changing CL10 and CL3 it no longer gets jams but at the end of printing sometimes the cleaning in progress message appears I have tried with the k drum, today I will test the transfer unit thanks

Custom Search