PDA

View Full Version : Bizhub 420

Custom Search

mmbitar
01-25-2009, 02:24 PM
Hi, when starting the machine it keeps blue screen, i changed the nvram it from another it works, what to do with the nvram, help pls.

zaza
01-25-2009, 03:42 PM
Hi, when starting the machine it keeps blue screen, i changed the nvram it from another it works, what to do with the nvram, help pls.hello friend tech mmbitar ...it is colore copiers ...me l have manuals of bizhub c420 ..l thing it's same ...if you need that . tell me your mail ......:rolleyes:

kmcopier
01-25-2009, 04:49 PM
First i would try is Reinstall firmware on this machine, also you can try too exchange the board where the nv ram is on it not the nv ram keep this on the original machine IF the machine works try then too install the firmware again also the boot firmware

masterteknicion
01-25-2009, 05:31 PM
I had one last week with just blue screen, no data light lite. Shut main power off and on, machine came up, reloaded fw vers 31 and left. The next day same blue screen no data light on, cycled main power no good. Replaced the OACB and reloaded fw and the machine is good.

Remember the new OACB's don't come with firmware on them, have laptop ready to send new fw and when you turn on the machine and when the data light comes on send the fw.

Custom Search