PDA

View Full Version : Konica C227 image

Custom Search

GeorgeBest
10-04-2022, 12:36 PM
HI

customer refers to an image problem and asked for 3D glasses . .;)
outlining in color mode not good. (see picture)5483754838
Not much experiences in this model, is there an adjustment procedure for correcting this?

Thanks in advance

copyman
10-04-2022, 01:08 PM
HI

customer refers to an image problem and asked for 3D glasses . .;)
outlining in color mode not good. (see picture)5483754838
Not much experiences in this model, is there an adjustment procedure for correcting this?

Thanks in advance

Try cleaning print heads & IDC sensors (near transfer belt) and do gradation adjustment. If this don't work and depending on life counters may need the magenta drum replaced. You can swap color drums around to see if issue follows.

tsbservice
10-04-2022, 02:10 PM
Probably K drum needs replacement. Colour units on this model are IUs no separate drum unit + developer unit.

Gift
10-04-2022, 03:28 PM
Magenta offset - I'd start with cleaning the IDC sensors and laser glasses, too and check the ITB for marks that could confuse the sensors - if everything is ok run gradation adjust from service or admin mode like suggested by copyman. Checking the remaining consumable lifetimes couldn't hurt, too.

rrrohan
10-05-2022, 12:58 AM
Everytime ive had this occur just get customer to restart. And the start up stabilisation almost always fixes it

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

femaster
10-05-2022, 03:47 AM
Everytime ive had this occur just get customer to restart. And the start up stabilisation almost always fixes it

Works almost every time. Full reboot and problem goes away.

Of course, it's not like this happened for no reason, so there very well could be other potentially issues that lead up to that. I'd definitely take a look at the parts others have recommended, but a reboot is good way to clear that up temporarily until you can get the time to take a deeper look at the machine.

Custom Search