PDA

View Full Version : Konica Minolta 951 FS-532

Custom Search

Aleksandar KM
10-05-2022, 07:42 PM
Hello,

I have problem with FS-532 now it calls error C1001 communication error before this error we burned somehow 4 FNSCB.
I order 2 new boards and i cant update firmware so thay are not working. The N on the ISW is not available.
I tried this on 4 deferent machine with 4 deferent FS and with deferent versions on firmware.
Any help pls what can i do ? :(

tulintron
10-05-2022, 08:54 PM
Hello,

I have problem with FS-532 now it calls error C1001 communication error before this error we burned somehow 4 FNSCB.
I order 2 new boards and i cant update firmware so thay are not working. The N on the ISW is not available.
I tried this on 4 deferent machine with 4 deferent FS and with deferent versions on firmware.
Any help pls what can i do ? :(I would look for some icp on the PRCB board.

wjurls
10-05-2022, 08:54 PM
My money is a short or open circuit for the interconnect wiring between the FS-532 and the Main body of the 951. The wiring that connect the finisher to the machine are often damaged from install and relocations.

blackcat4866
10-05-2022, 08:55 PM
I'd check connector CN218 at the PRCB, and CN757 & CN894P (on the FNSCB going to the DCPS) CN755, CN756P, CN893 & CN895 at the FNSCB. Make sure that you have 5vdc voltage at CN757 (hot: pins 4 & 5)(grounds: pin 2 & 3) on the FNSCB. If the wiring is intact, and you've tried multiple FNSCB's, then I'd replace the PRCB, then update firmware.

Communications errors can occur because:
*no power to the finisher
*poor connection at one of those connectors listed, or damaged harness
*blown ICP as a result of plugging in the finisher with power live
*damaged FNSCB as a result of plugging in the finisher with power live
*damaged PRCB as a result of plugging in the finisher with power live

In a very rare case, I had a dead short on a 5v sensor that was pulling down the 5vdc from the DCPS.

You didn't mention: Does the base machine run, without a finisher? I would suspect No. =^..^=

tulintron
10-05-2022, 08:57 PM
Hello,

Any help pls what can i do ? :(04 FNSCB in the same Finisher?Can you tell what burned on the board? You may have a motor burning boards. Don't put it on without first finding the burnt component or the cause of it all.

allan
10-05-2022, 11:18 PM
That finisher board is one of the boards I managed to toast. You can get the square connector with 4 wires into the socket with 6 pins on the machine. I was hanging of the machine when I connected the finisher and managed to do just that.:rolleyes:

What firmware ver are you looking for?

Custom Search