PDA

View Full Version : Miscellaneous Looking for help, a very thin white line appeared during the KM1250p

Custom Search

ecstaszyzhang
10-07-2022, 04:00 AM
Looking for help, a very thin white line appeared during the KM1250p printing process. Replacing the charging stand, laser, and photosensitive drum did not solve the problem.54876
Looking for help, a very thin white line appeared during the KM1250p printing process. Replacing the charging stand, laser, and photosensitive drum did not solve the problem.

blackcat4866
10-07-2022, 07:19 PM
KM-1250P never had a laser, so you could not have changed it, but you might have changed the LED Array which serves a similar purpose.

If a charging stand is a primary charge corona unit, then yes, that might help. Changing the drum might have helped too.

How about developing? Is there a recognizable pattern on the developing roller? It could be as simple as some fuzz hanging from the drum blade, the developer seal, or the doctor blade. =^..^=

allan
10-07-2022, 10:41 PM
Looks a lot like failed LPH elements. Take a picture of your "laser"...
Does the transfer belt have deep scratches in it?

Markks
10-08-2022, 01:51 AM
I would start by reseating all the harnesses from the board in the back of machine to the LPH

I've seen the cables going to the LPH to the first interface board cause this problem. I have also had to replace the interface board that the LPH plugs into for this problem.

slimslob
10-08-2022, 04:26 AM
I find it interesting that the only in grey scale and not across solid black. And it is not just in the one side of the grey scale picture. Zooming in it is also present in the other half if the picture and the grey scale bars but closer together. It looks like it is superimposing an inverted dot line test pattern on the Test Page. You may have bad memory, HDD that needs reformatting or bad IPU(Ricoh term), Image Processing Unit, or controller.

Custom Search