View Full Version : Bizhub 958 dark

Custom Search

alberto
10-11-2022, 04:45 PM
Run out of ideas on this
958 pro
its had a new drum, dev and transfer belt
test page is perfect but after hundreds or more pages gets darker
Went back to it today and test page came out with all squares black and image of bird whole square black
Opened and closed the front door of the machine and everything was back normal again.
I have been backwards and forwards to this over the last few weeks.
Very grateful for any suggestions
Thank you

elmaligno
10-11-2022, 05:03 PM
Run out of ideas on this
958 pro
its had a new drum, dev and transfer belt
test page is perfect but after hundreds or more pages gets darker
Went back to it today and test page came out with all squares black and image of bird whole square black
Opened and closed the front door of the machine and everything was back normal again.
I have been backwards and forwards to this over the last few weeks.
Very grateful for any suggestions
Thank you

You have the problem in the opening of the AIDC sensor, the mechanism fails and the window does not open for the sensor to read the band, so when opening and closing the door, you force it to do it again and sometimes it works. This is a common error with this model.

alberto
10-11-2022, 05:26 PM
You have the problem in the opening of the AIDC sensor, the mechanism fails and the window does not open for the sensor to read the band, so when opening and closing the door, you force it to do it again and sometimes it works. This is a common error with this model.

Thank you for fast answer
sounds very good
i will try it out tomorrow
much appreciated 👍

Synthohol
10-11-2022, 06:53 PM
run all the gradation adjustments too, it helps!

allan
10-11-2022, 09:20 PM

Can you remember if that shows a P-code if the shutter is stuck?

tsbservice
10-11-2022, 09:26 PM

I think it normally should, however not working on this model.

alberto
10-18-2022, 06:25 PM
I think it normally should, however not working on this model.
Thanks again for your replies
Changed the complete assy with the IDC sensor with solenoid etc
Couldnt see anything wrong with the one I took off but was able to take the replacement part off a scrap machine. Checked it today as I was at customers for another machine. It’s done another 30,000 since and looks fine so another one I won’t forget in a hurry 🤞

elmaligno
10-20-2022, 12:29 PM

No, it doesn´t

Custom Search