PDA

View Full Version : Error Code help me serial number needs to be entered contact your service representative

Custom Search

Xnabilos
10-12-2022, 12:53 AM
Hello, I encountered this problem, please help konica minolta bizhub C554e ( serial number needs to be entered contact your service representative ) When I lit it, it gives me this message, the serial number. I changed the memory battery. It was expired. Is there any help how to enter this number, knowing that the programs on the screen do not work and the serial number is written on the copier? I want the input method or the C554e Bizhub firmware link. Thank you

Markks
10-12-2022, 01:15 AM
Hello, I encountered this problem, please help konica minolta bizhub C554e ( serial number needs to be entered contact your service representative ) When I lit it, it gives me this message, the serial number. I changed the memory battery. It was expired. Is there any help how to enter this number, knowing that the programs on the screen do not work and the serial number is written on the copier? I want the input method or the C554e Bizhub firmware link. Thank you
Enter service mode the look under sysytem 1

Xnabilos
10-13-2022, 11:50 AM
Enter service mode the look under sysytem 1

Thank you, brother. I entered the settings and found these boxes. Where do I enter the serial number? Do I enter it in all the boxes or only one? Thank you

tulintron
10-13-2022, 12:27 PM
Thank you, brother. I entered the settings and found these boxes. Where do I enter the serial number? Do I enter it in all the boxes or only one? Thank youYou must enter the serial number only in the PRINTER field. However, if you are not a technician, there will be other steps to follow that need knowledge. I advise you to call a technician and have your machine back.

Xnabilos
10-13-2022, 12:43 PM
You must enter the serial number only in the PRINTER field. However, if you are not a technician, there will be other steps to follow that need knowledge. I advise you to call a technician and have your machine back.

Thank you for the reply. I did not find a suitable technician for my problem, because I am in a place far from them, so I raise my problem in the forum. I entered the serial number in the printer field and it gave me this message, but the first message no longer shows the message of the serial number. Thank you

techsxge
10-13-2022, 02:02 PM
If you can find a competent technician, he knows how to help you from afar. No need to come on site for this...

emujo2
10-13-2022, 05:53 PM
once the battery died you opened a floodgate..I've seen this require the replacement of the majority of consumables..It's too late now, but there was a firmware released that changes where the NVRAM info is stored so that a dead battery does not result in this. You will have to replace the drum or check to see if the PPLM modifications may have been reset back to factory defaults as well. If you have any more of these e series I would do everything possible to get this firmware and add it to your devices. E

adecanmin
10-13-2022, 07:25 PM
once the battery died you opened a floodgate..I've seen this require the replacement of the majority of consumables..It's too late now, but there was a firmware released that changes where the NVRAM info is stored so that a dead battery does not result in this. You will have to replace the drum or check to see if the PPLM modifications may have been reset back to factory defaults as well. If you have any more of these e series I would do everything possible to get this firmware and add it to your devices. E

I've got a lot of these e machines. Do you have a date when this firmware came out? The newest base firmware I have is from a year ago.

Xnabilos
10-13-2022, 11:43 PM

Thank you brother for the reply. Yes, I want to help you get this copier back to work. Thank you very much for the initial help

Woxner
10-14-2022, 12:32 AM
To get rid of drum warning just go to setvice mode. Hit stop 0 c. There you will find life warning just see all to off. Might be stop 9 c. Eithet way its there. I just did this.

emujo2
10-14-2022, 07:11 PM
I've got a lot of these e machines. Do you have a date when this firmware came out? The newest base firmware I have is from a year ago.

GHV-M1 released in 2019

2.2.1 Fixed issues
The following issues are solved in this firmware.
1. After turning OFF/ON the Main Power, the entry screen of serial number may be displayed in English and the MFP may not start. (ERBJTG1800912351 and others).

Xnabilos
10-16-2022, 12:33 AM
Hello brothers, I have changed drum unit and the message is still there, knowing that I deleted it from the settings. Please, do you have a full flash bizhub C554e that passes the USB to bring it back to its original mind, send me the download link, and thank you very much for helping me solve the problem

EarthKmTech
10-17-2022, 01:35 AM
I just had this issue on a remote island e series machine, the battery was flat and it also corrupted the SSD. I would advise replacing both if the battery is flat / leaking using the "at the same time" special procedure. Meter reading will be reset to 0 doing this and the machine will need to be setup again using the original out of box instructions to clear the lines of shame security feature.

Copier repairman
10-24-2022, 02:19 PM
I feel like I want to run right away.
Contact your nearest Minolta technician.
Mishandling may result in irreversible damage.

Custom Search