PDA

View Full Version : Konica minolta bizhub C550 doesn't start

Custom Search

GRobert
10-18-2022, 12:59 PM
Hello,

I have a Konica C550, worked normally until today when it entered like a sleep mode but the buttons were unresponsive so I shut it down and powered it on again.

Now when I power it on the fans starts spinning and I get a orange light on the upper one from the scanner and sometimes the one from below is blue, and the start button stays orange with no display on the screen.

I have tried to swap around the Ram sticks and start it without the hdd but no luck.

Any advice would be much appreciated.

Thank you!

DK-tech
11-01-2022, 07:53 AM
1. Did you try re-writing latest fw?
2. can you boot safemode (holding down resetbutton while turning on)?

copyman
11-01-2022, 01:06 PM
+1 on updating F/W

emujo2
11-01-2022, 01:43 PM
I would start looking for a new machine..This thing is 15 years old. If it's a NVRAM battery or HDD you may be able to get through it, but even the C550 firmware is hard to find and I think you had to use a flash card to update..You would not be doing yourself a favor trying to slavage this..E

DK-tech
11-02-2022, 07:47 AM
I would start looking for a new machine..This thing is 15 years old. If it's a NVRAM battery or HDD you may be able to get through it, but even the C550 firmware is hard to find and I think you had to use a flash card to update..You would not be doing yourself a favor trying to slavage this..E

LoL you are right. I read is as C550i, but just realized it is the old non-i.

Custom Search