PDA

View Full Version : BizHub C450i settings

Custom Search

copyman
10-21-2022, 05:16 AM
This is the first C450i I've sold and have some issues with changing the factory settings. Different look from 4 & 8 series.

1) How can the default announcement screen be turned off?

2) It won't allow PDF compact and Black and White to be selected at same time so it can be default for scanning. This was default on their old C454.

3) Can this model be set to wake up when you walk up to it like the 4 series?

Thanks in advance for any help.

rrrohan
10-21-2022, 05:38 AM

do you mean the market place screen saver? If so just turn off marketplace

2) It won't allow PDF compact and Black and White to be selected at same time so it can be default for scanning. This was default on their old C454.

strange, i just looked on a C754e and it wont let me set that nor will a C250i

You could just set default to standard PDF. File size should still be small considering its only 2 colours of data

i just tried Bird Demo page

Compact PDF Greyscale = 214KB
Compact PDF Colour = 250KB
standard PDF Black/White= 3MB

3) Can this model be set to wake up when you walk up to it like the 4 series?

where was that feature on the 4 series? I know it did it but never knew how

tsbservice
10-21-2022, 01:42 PM

Thanks in advance for any help.
Admin > Security > Quick security settings > turn off IP filtering and turn off Display security warning

Also under Network select IWS and turn off Marketplace.

And lastly.

[Utility]

[Administrator]

[Maintenance]

[Timer Setting]

[Power Settings]

[Awake from Power Save Mode by Touching Control Panel]

When recovering the machine from Power Save mode when a user moves closer to the Touch Panel, set this option to ON (default: ON).

Markks
10-23-2022, 02:04 AM
To totally turn off Market Place.
In service mode system 2 software switch settings Set sw 172 to hex 01. In admin mode-,network- IWS setting- market place setting turn it off. Admin -system- main menu default (classic style) - highlight market place - edit- under function name set it to not set.

rrrohan
10-23-2022, 04:14 AM
To totally turn off Market Place.
In service mode system 2 software switch settings Set sw 172 to hex 01. In admin mode-,network- IWS setting- market place setting turn it off. Admin -system- main menu default (classic style) - highlight market place - edit- under function name set it to not set.

You know marketplace and the new U.I was a flop when even KM runup guide tells you how to turn it off and default back to classic interface

Custom Search