PDA

View Full Version : bizhub 458e 8.5x13 Inches 1 Sided to 2 Sided Flipped 180 Degree

Custom Search

CopierNerd
10-25-2022, 05:49 PM
bizhub 458e is giving print 180 degree flipped to each other in 1 sided to 2 sided copy. Original size is 8.5 x 13 inches. Rest of the paper sizes are perfect. This print rotation occurs only in this size. When making 1 sided to 2 sided copy first image is 180 degree opposite to the 2nd image/side. ADF is detecting the correct size. I have tried every original direction option but still the same.

Have anyone experienced this before or solved this?

JasonSBE
10-26-2022, 02:56 PM
Sounds like the binding position needs to be changed. You're making a copy? Go to the original settings and set the feed direction if you're using the adf. Make sure the diagram matches the direction the paper is being fed. If it's happening in when you are doing a print, go into the layout tab of the print driver and change the binding position.

CopierNerd
10-26-2022, 03:01 PM
Sounds like the binding position needs to be changed. You're making a copy? Go to the original settings and set the feed direction if you're using the adf. Make sure the diagram matches the direction the paper is being fed. If it's happening in when you are doing a print, go into the layout tab of the print driver and change the binding position.

Thank you Jason for the response. This happens while making copies and with 8.5x13 inches paper. Printing and all other sizes are OK. I have tried all the options available i.e Original Feed Directions (All 4 Directions), Binding positions Left,Right,Top etc but problem is still the same.

Custom Search