PDA

View Full Version : C454 Automatically replenishing toner

Custom Search

positiveg
10-29-2022, 11:25 PM
Hi guys the cyan toner finished a few days ago. I had to wait to get a new one in. Got the new one in installed and all I'm getting is replenishing toner. Nothing else. Can someone please advise

Sent from my SM-G780G using Tapatalk

Synthohol
10-30-2022, 04:03 AM
move the shutter on the toner bottle and make sure the mylar isnt covering the hole.

tsbservice
10-30-2022, 05:52 PM
You may have to change toner hopper.

CopierNerd
10-31-2022, 05:35 PM
Hi guys the cyan toner finished a few days ago. I had to wait to get a new one in. Got the new one in installed and all I'm getting is replenishing toner. Nothing else. Can someone please advise

Its solution is very simple. All you have to do is sit back and wait patiently. When it indicates toner depleted or replenish toner then simply open the front door and close it. It will start rotation and supplying toner then after few minutes it will again show toner replenish. Now do the same again. It will take about 5 times opening and closing the front door. May be less or more but it will start working. Wait and patience pal....

DK-tech
11-01-2022, 07:39 AM

1. Is the cyan hopper actually filling. Just open and look if it is full of toner.
2. Run with the lid to cyan hopper open and look if the toner is moving to se of it is actually filling from hopper and down into the developer. If not, you can try to clean the photo interuptorsensor below or more likely change the whole sub hopper assy.

emujo2
11-01-2022, 01:49 PM
Is the toner genuine KM or aftermarket..Since the toner crunch we have had many issues with Ebay toner filled with something, but not toner the machine could use. E

Custom Search