PDA

View Full Version : C450i j9901

Custom Search

elmaligno
11-03-2022, 01:27 PM
I have a problem on a C450i. Every 20-30 prints it jams with the code j9901. I have changed the register clutch and the fuser, but it doesn't work. I have checked the free movement and return of the registration sensor actuator and the paper loop sensor actuator before the fuser and there are no faults.
It happens from both drawer 1 and drawer 2. Any ideas?
Thank you very much.

Gift
11-03-2022, 01:42 PM
I have a problem on a C450i. Every 20-30 prints it jams with the code j9901. I have changed the register clutch and the fuser, but it doesn't work. I have checked the free movement and return of the registration sensor actuator and the paper loop sensor actuator before the fuser and there are no faults.
It happens from both drawer 1 and drawer 2. Any ideas?
Thank you very much.

Try and disable the media/thickness sensor

elmaligno
11-03-2022, 01:54 PM
Try and disable the media/thickness sensor

It has been disabled yet

Gift
11-03-2022, 02:42 PM
It has been disabled yet

OK, how's the condition of the feed rollers? What's the total counter saying? I've noticed that some paper brands (especially navigator) has sold some really bad batches of paper causing jam+timing issues so in case of doubt it's worth testing another brand you can trust. Have you visually checked the spring of the reg-sensor actuator? It is possible that it works even if the spring fell of the hook but it's movement is too laggy.

Custom Search