PDA

View Full Version : Bizhub C759 - box page count increase

Custom Search

thendral
11-03-2022, 09:50 PM
I know the box feature is being deprecated. One of the customer is saying that they cannot store any thing in the box, especially scans. Getting message "The maximum number of pages that can be registered in the User Box has been reached".

I do understand that there is a limit of 10K pages on the machine you can store.

Is there any setting or something we can change to allow the user to store more pages?
Any help here is much appreciated.

Regards
Thendral.

tsbservice
11-04-2022, 06:04 AM
Use another box.

emujo2
11-04-2022, 03:54 PM
Do whatever you can to stop them from scanning to box..That sounds like 10K pages that will be gone when (not if) the HDD craps out. That's 10K pages of un retrievable documents that you will be expected to find a way to restore. E

thendral
11-04-2022, 08:05 PM
Use another box.

Sorry total page count for all boxes were capped at 10K. It doesn't matter if it is different box.

thendral
11-04-2022, 08:08 PM
Do whatever you can to stop them from scanning to box..That sounds like 10K pages that will be gone when (not if) the HDD craps out. That's 10K pages of un retrievable documents that you will be expected to find a way to restore. E

Those are the docs they need to print later if required. I tried to tell them download to PC then print from PC, but they want to give access to people don't have PC or Laptop.

femaster
11-07-2022, 03:13 AM
Those are the docs they need to print later if required. I tried to tell them download to PC then print from PC, but they want to give access to people don't have PC or Laptop.

Then tell them to make sure that they have a copy of every single one of those documents stored on their server, because when that drive craps out, it's all gone ... for everyone ... forever.

emujo2
11-07-2022, 03:25 PM
If they insist on using the box feature, at least teach them how to use PSDA HDD backup utility. If they run this once/twice a week then you will not lose everything. Still, no way to move this over to any new machine. E

Custom Search