PDA

View Full Version : Konica Minolta C5500 (re-badged Oce CS620) Black Imaging Unit Cleaning Plate

Custom Search

AvonA
01-29-2009, 09:46 AM
I'm having an issue with an Oce C620 which is a rebadged Minolta C5500. My customer has had the machine now for 2 weeks and we have only run it for about 8 hours. The problem is only with the black imaging unit. There have been 7 replacments but still the same problem returns. We are getting white marks in the print from the black, an engineer let slip that this problem could not be fixed for maybe 6-8 weeks. We where then told that it was a temperature related issue. My customer suggested he would enclose the machine in a temperature controlled enclosure with air con, heaters and a de-humidifier. Oce would not then commit to a guarantee that this is going to solve the problem, any ideas?

Update: It appears that the cleaning plate in the black drum is folding back on its self, after about 100 sheets....

harry2007
01-29-2009, 06:37 PM
yesterday was C 550 , today is C 5500

it's a" little" bit difference !

please tell us real machine.

seniortech
01-29-2009, 08:34 PM
I'm having an issue with an Oce C620 which is a rebadged Minolta C5500. My customer has had the machine now for 2 weeks and we have only run it for about 8 hours. The problem is only with the black imaging unit. There have been 7 replacments but still the same problem returns. We are getting white marks in the print from the black, an engineer let slip that this problem could not be fixed for maybe 6-8 weeks. We where then told that it was a temperature related issue. My customer suggested he would enclose the machine in a temperature controlled enclosure with air con, heaters and a de-humidifier. Oce would not then commit to a guarantee that this is going to solve the problem, any ideas?

Update: It appears that the cleaning plate in the black drum is folding back on its self, after about 100 sheets....

See thread C6500 flipping blade. I think your black cleaning blade has flipped. The Oce CS550 superseeded the Oce CS620 but the specs are basically a C6500.

The Oce CS250 is a KM Bizhub 550 (with 4 image units)

AvonA
01-30-2009, 11:58 AM
Its an Oce CS620...sorry for the confusion harry, im working off second hand information, just fed up with hearing a problem and it not getting sorted if you know what i mean

Jonzeboy
09-09-2009, 02:58 PM
Try to increase 2nd transfer....

Si@danwood
09-10-2009, 06:47 AM
If the blade is fliping then fit a DU102C,these dont flip.You also say that you are getting white Marks on the black outputs?This could be due to hardened toner on the drum surface!Id make sure that the machine has sufficient airflow as overheating can cause this to happen..Si

Custom Search