PDA

View Full Version : C3320i Stuck/Frozen

Custom Search

Rewind!
11-08-2022, 06:01 PM
Morning Everyone, looks like its post C3320i issues day lol. We have a new C3320i that was installed out in the field last week. The user stated that the machine become unresposive to the touchscreen or the buttons on the interface panel. It has the latest stable version of firmware installed (AAJT0Y0-F000-G00-N4). I initially thought it to be sleep/power save settings, but was finally able to see the issue first hand yesterday while on site. Has anyone ran into a similar issue on these models/boxes?

Thanks!

JC

JasonSBE
11-08-2022, 06:03 PM
I have seen this happen several times with the C3320i machines after flashing the firmware. Is the user fond of the newer UI? If not, the best solution I have found has been to put the machine in classic mode. From the panel, or the web UI, go to administrator, then system settings, then Default Operation Mode Set, then set to Classic style.

Rewind!
11-08-2022, 06:15 PM
I have seen this happen several times with the C3320i machines after flashing the firmware. Is the user fond of the newer UI? If not, the best solution I have found has been to put the machine in classic mode. From the panel, or the web UI, go to administrator, then system settings, then Default Operation Mode Set, then set to Classic style.

Jason,

Thank you for the update! I was thinking the same thing, and did set the UI to the classic style. It locked up on me while onsite entering adminsitrator settings, and wouldint respond to any pressing of any options or buttons.

Thank you!

JC

tech51
11-08-2022, 06:22 PM
There is a diagnostic/recovery tool that may help. You may have a faulty storage board in there.

Rewind!
11-08-2022, 09:22 PM
There is a diagnostic/recovery tool that may help. You may have a faulty storage board in there.

Thank you Tech51, do you happen to have/know the # for this tool. I was looking in OSPS and could not locate any diagnostics/recovery tool.

Thanks!

JC

tsbservice
11-08-2022, 09:48 PM
Respectfully I think those have SD card not SSD.
I would do firmware downgrade as N is not recommended version at this time.
Next is doing clear all data. Don't forget to shake imaging units upon install and do fast rotation of them.

Markks
11-09-2022, 12:37 AM
Respectfully I think those have SD card not SSD.
I would do firmware downgrade as N is not recommended version at this time.
Next is doing clear all data. Don't forget to shake imaging units upon install and do fast rotation of them.

G00-N4 is working fine for us. sometimes the cable from the control panel doesnt make good contact where it plugs into the baseboard. pull back cover off and reseat cable on baseboard and it would be a good idea to reseat the cable on the back of the control panel also.

Custom Search