PDA

View Full Version : Jamming C6000 power on with j3102

Custom Search

oommiiddaann
11-09-2022, 04:31 PM
Hi!
i have km C6000 that indicates jam 3102 Right after power on and i can not clear at all.
i swapped fuser and whole ADU unit whit conveyance board but cant fix this Fault.
please help me :( my machine is Dead.
many thanks.

wjurls
11-09-2022, 04:55 PM
In what order did you change the fuser and ADU assembly? Fuser first, then ADU? I would confirm that no ICP's are blown on the adu driver board and also the printer control board. Check the fuser exit switch status in state confirmation mode 59-03.

oommiiddaann
11-09-2022, 05:11 PM
In what order did you change the fuser and ADU assembly? Fuser first, then ADU? I would confirm that no ICP's are blown on the adu driver board and also the printer control board. Check the fuser exit switch status in state confirmation mode 59-03.

i checked adu board and adu unit and fuser unit on second machine.all of those are ok.
im not chek printer control board ICPs yet but it should be for that?

oommiiddaann
11-20-2022, 01:49 AM

Finally i checked Printer control board and its ok then change the DCPS/2 board and that solve my problem.
i think in some cases Printer Control Board cant work Properly and shows wrong jam or mulfunction codes because DCPS/2 can not Supply normal voltage.

Many thanks.

blackcat4866
11-20-2022, 01:56 PM
Congratulations on your success. Thanks for posting back. =^..^=

Custom Search