PDA

View Full Version : Bizhub C454e stucks at Automatically Toner Replinishing

Custom Search

imageprintingservices
11-12-2022, 07:00 AM
Hi,

Help me ...My bizhub c454e stucks at Automatically Toner replinishing......Yellow and Cyan Toners are not detecting by machine.....not only detecting also wasting my toners till bottles get empty....i am using TN-615 in bizhub c454 because unavalability of TN-512 here ....all this starts after installing all new four drums and blades in bizhub c454e...i have two machines c454 and c454e i have swaped toners bottles, drum units and developer units ......but still stuck at "Automatically Toner Replinishing" for two toner bottles "Yellow" and "Cyan"......toner bottles are moving (i have checked after removing top cover)......cyan and yellow bottles also not showing on the right top of the screen it shows empty there......all levels 1 except K showing 0.03 only K is showing 3.40...i did another thing just to check disable life cycle but still at same point....

and finally if i continue after after toner repleniching message andtake demo print machine is working fine on black color.

Waiting for your response....

blackcat4866
11-12-2022, 02:10 PM
Are you using genuine KM toner? =^..^=

techsxge
11-13-2022, 03:07 PM
TN-512 and TN-615 are completely different Toners... TN-512 is made for the 454 series while TN-615 is made for the bizhub C8000.
If you are filling TN-615 Toner into a TN-512 bottle you can seriously damage your machine and all units inside due to a different mixture.

tulintron
11-14-2022, 02:46 PM
Hi,

Help me ...My bizhub c454e stucks at Automatically Toner replinishing......Yellow and Cyan Toners are not detecting by machine.....not only detecting also wasting my toners till bottles get empty....i am using TN-615 in bizhub c454 because unavalability of TN-512 here ....all this starts after installing all new four drums and blades in bizhub c454e...i have two machines c454 and c454e i have swaped toners bottles, drum units and developer units ......but still stuck at "Automatically Toner Replinishing" for two toner bottles "Yellow" and "Cyan"......toner bottles are moving (i have checked after removing top cover)......cyan and yellow bottles also not showing on the right top of the screen it shows empty there......all levels 1 except K showing 0.03 only K is showing 3.40...i did another thing just to check disable life cycle but still at same point....

and finally if i continue after after toner repleniching message andtake demo print machine is working fine on black color.

Waiting for your response....First step - Place original or compatible toners with your model.

Second step - Check if the toner bank is ok. On the front of the printer, between the toner and the UI.

Step Three - Your developer must have run out of inadequate toner.

TN-512 and TN-615 are completely different Toners... TN-512 is made for the 454 series while TN-615 is made for the bizhub C8000.
If you are filling TN-615 Toner into a TN-512 bottle you can seriously damage your machine and all units inside due to a different mixture.
+1

Custom Search