PDA

View Full Version : Miscellaneous bizhub 754e B/W

Custom Search

rame
11-16-2022, 11:52 AM
Hello.. the adf is outputting multiple sheets of paper together while copying bizhub 754e..
I changed the upper and lower pulleys but no change... Please what is the solution..:confused::confused:

Gift
11-16-2022, 12:21 PM
You can try and mod the exit area with some sort of "feeler" hanging from the top but it probably won't help if the originals are too "wobbly".
Another thing you can try is to scan the originals SEF and see if this works better.

I don't know if KM offers some sort of "silent" mode to reduce the speed wich probably would help reducing your issue.

tsbservice
11-16-2022, 12:47 PM
Hello.. the adf is outputting multiple sheets of paper together while copying bizhub 754e..
I changed the upper and lower pulleys but no change... Please what is the solution..:confused::confused:
Double check your separation roller install.

blackcat4866
11-16-2022, 07:51 PM
Double check your separation roller install.

+1 on that. It's very very easy to get the separation spring folded over ... not on it's post. Ask me how I know. =^..^=

tsbservice
11-16-2022, 08:26 PM
+1 on that. It's very very easy to get the separation spring folded over ... not on it's post. Ask me how I know. =^..^=

:)
You know everything about copiers my friend but the greatest secret we know is nobody is perfect.

allan
11-16-2022, 10:57 PM
There is a pressure adjustment that has like 3 settings or continuous on some you can play with too. The sheet metal in that area can bend, that will give you endless hell.

rame
11-17-2022, 09:06 AM
Where are these boards that I can bend in that area? Can I have a picture please

rame
11-17-2022, 09:13 AM
You can try and mod the exit area with some sort of "feeler" hanging from the top but it probably won't help if the originals are too "wobbly".
Another thing you can try is to scan the originals SEF and see if this works better.

I don't know if KM offers some sort of "silent" mode to reduce the speed wich probably would help reducing your issue.

Where are these boards that I can bend in that area? Can I have a picture please:D

allan
11-17-2022, 12:13 PM
The metal plate the separation assy is mounted too. No images can not help you with that.

Custom Search