PDA

View Full Version : Bizhub C450i compatibility to Develop Ineo+ 450i

Custom Search

danifuenca
11-24-2022, 01:58 PM
Hi, today a former customer who bought an ineo+ 450i from a Develop distributor has joined our company but he is not happy with the service and asks us if we can take him to maintain the machine. I don't know the compatibility of the toners, imaging units and other pieces of equipment.

Sorry for my English. Google translator

copytechtrouble
11-24-2022, 04:15 PM
yes they are exactly the same machine. the toner top has a different molding to it but it can be snipped off to fit into either machine. the firmware should work across both machines. i think a bizhub 450i drum will work in the develop but you might need to change the front end to make it fit but I'm not sure about that.

Hi, today a former customer who bought an ineo+ 450i from a Develop distributor has joined our company but he is not happy with the service and asks us if we can take him to maintain the machine. I don't know the compatibility of the toners, imaging units and other pieces of equipment.

Sorry for my English. Google translator

rrrohan
11-25-2022, 01:41 AM
ive put KM drums in a Ineo and its worked just fine.

toner is keyed differently but they are compatible if you make it fit. youd have to change the hopper or atleast the front cover of hopper to allow it to take konica toners without having to constantly swap toner heads or snip off the keys

there is a software switch to convert it to a konica brand but i dont see the benefit

occus
11-25-2022, 01:30 PM
ive put KM drums in a Ineo and its worked just fine.

toner is keyed differently but they are compatible if you make it fit. youd have to change the hopper or atleast the front cover of hopper to allow it to take konica toners without having to constantly swap toner heads or snip off the keys

there is a software switch to convert it to a konica brand but i dont see the benefit

Differences are only on the 450i/550i/650i?
I use KM toner and drums in +258 without any problem or modifications. Never had bad feedback from cutomers.
And i use KM toner on +250i without any modification, but never had testet the reset chip, because i install the KM at the basic setup. Do you have more information?

tsbservice
11-25-2022, 02:54 PM
I have color 8 series ineo and it uses all normal KM stuff without any mods.

screwdriverassy
11-25-2022, 02:59 PM
there is a software switch to convert it to a konica brand but i dont see the benefitYou're right. "Don't touch it if it works".

If the customer has a Develop, his installed PC drivers will be the "Generic" ones. If the machine is converted to "Konica Minolta", those drivers will not be able to recognise the installed options on the machine, nor use the authentication without setting up KM drivers.

@occus
Don't have info about those chips for i series, but in older models those chips were the same for KM and Generic.

danifuenca
11-28-2022, 02:49 PM
Thank you all for the answers. When I have to change something in the machine I will tell you

rolls.bo
12-18-2022, 07:50 PM
hello , I am a km/develop certified technician and I confirm that the machines are the same, such as the drums, development groups, fusion group and firmware.
Change the printer drivers that must be from the supplier to have the correct dialogue, see EKC and other authentications.

good job

CP-1015
12-19-2022, 06:35 AM
You're right. "Don't touch it if it works".

@occus
Don't have info about those chips for i series, but in older models those chips were the same for KM and Generic.

Chips are the same for KM, Develop and Olivetti!

Gift
12-19-2022, 01:33 PM
AFAIK there are no differences anymore beside the branding so all parts and consumables are interchangeable.

Custom Search