PDA

View Full Version : C224 Looking for firmware update.

Custom Search

Jadel Labradoodle251
11-25-2022, 10:13 PM
My C224 needs a firmware update, I'm on the V1, could someone possibly dm me all the firmware updates please ? ,I'm a contributor to the forum already and was wondering if someone could drop me the updates. I was informed it would be best to upgrade gradually instead of just upgrading to the newest straight away. I will appreciate it a lot if its possible. I'm asking since I tried to get Gmail to work and also some issues are starting to show.
(I tried to find the specific section for firmware updates but was unsuccessful in doing so, so please forgive me if I should have posted this somewhere else)

copyman
11-26-2022, 01:59 AM
My C224 needs a firmware update, I'm on the V1, could someone possibly dm me all the firmware updates please ? ,I'm a contributor to the forum already and was wondering if someone could drop me the updates. I was informed it would be best to upgrade gradually instead of just upgrading to the newest straight away. I will appreciate it a lot if its possible. I'm asking since I tried to get Gmail to work and also some issues are starting to show.
(I tried to find the specific section for firmware updates but was unsuccessful in doing so, so please forgive me if I should have posted this somewhere else)

There is a bulletin on procedure to update to version 7. This will make 4 series NON-E into an "E" machine

Jadel Labradoodle251
11-26-2022, 12:51 PM
There is a bulletin on procedure to update to version 7. This will make 4 series NON-E into an "E" machine

Hi, thanks for the info, could you send the link to the bulletin?, where would I get the files to update the machine to become the "E" model?

copyman
11-26-2022, 01:33 PM
Hi, thanks for the info, could you send the link to the bulletin?, where would I get the files to update the machine to become the "E" model?

PM me your email and will send what I have.

Custom Search