PDA

View Full Version : Konica C759 Firmware request

Custom Search

Rolandito
12-13-2022, 02:56 PM
Hi Everyone. I am having some issues with scanner option, its taking a long time to send to SMB, compared with a 958 in the same network.
I am thinking upgrading firmware can solve this. If you have the latest firmware, please share for me.
Thanks

Synthohol
12-13-2022, 03:11 PM
i doubt its firmware, check the resolution of the scans, the higher the slower.

emujo2
12-13-2022, 05:32 PM
I'm in agreement that firmware is probably not going to help. In addition to the scan settings (PDF compact seems to be the best of both worlds), be sure you have the NIC negotiating at the highest level. If it's set to 100MB 1/2 duplex it could throttle your data, also if there are any LKs, like PDF searchable then, this can slow the scanning down..A firmware update would be more fitting for a "my scanning stopped after we spun up a new server". Mixed originals will slow down the scanner and possibly look like a network speed issue. This being said, if your firmware is original base, or special, then an upgrade would not be a bad idea, but these come with function version changes as well and can require new drivers and do add/remove functionality. E

Rolandito
12-13-2022, 06:24 PM
Thanks for Replying. Both of you.
I will check scan resolution settings and NIC speed settings.
I will let you know

Rolandito
12-13-2022, 07:50 PM
I tried all suggested by you, but didnt work.
I just Reset the Network Setting Data in Service Mode. then configure ip address, and problem solved.
Thanks guys for your time

tsbservice
12-13-2022, 10:01 PM
I tried all suggested by you, but didnt work.
I just Reset the Network Setting Data in Service Mode. then configure ip address, and problem solved.
Thanks guys for your time

Good job and thanks for feedback 👍

Custom Search