PDA

View Full Version : CF910 Color problem

Custom Search

tekh
02-01-2009, 02:17 AM
I have a cf910 color copier. recently I had a guy clean and replace some worn parts. After the clean the copier is print the colors like cow fur. Black and yellow seem to be fine but the red and blue is white mixed with the other color. Someone told me I need to run a gama calibration. can any one help. Parts replaced were drum antispill plate cleaning blade and a roller in the fuser unit.:confused:

fixthecopier
02-01-2009, 01:26 PM
If you paid someone to put those parts in, you should get him back to finish the job. If you are a user and not a tech, you would be better off not to mess with it.

tekh
02-01-2009, 02:31 PM
The guy that put in the parts is a retired minolta tech. He did not charge me but he did advise that a gama setting was required. He is not available to come an do this any more (away out of town) He could not get in the service mode. So since I have need of the copier I was hoping that some one could advise of the proceedure to do this adjustment. My copier was running Ok before. The copies were having lines running throungh them especially the first of several. The tefalon antispill plate was dammaged and this is what was causing this. Now the line have gone and copy seems to be fine except for the colors. I was hoping that this would be an easy fix that I could do with your help. Can you help.:confused:

fixthecopier
02-01-2009, 09:14 PM
I see your problem now. For some reason I do not have some of my manuals for that here. If no one else responds, I will try to assist you tomorrow.

kmcopier
02-01-2009, 09:26 PM
Check your mail hope that this would help gr kmopier

tekh
02-01-2009, 10:47 PM
Thanks for the responce and help. I went i switch on the machine and it is giving me an error code "C3310" locked out of the machine. HELP!:confused:

fixthecopier
02-01-2009, 11:39 PM
I see your problem now. For some reason I do not have some of my manuals for that here. If no one else responds, I will try to assist you tomorrow.

tekh
02-02-2009, 01:19 PM
Additional Information.
I have managed to get into my machine thus I think resolve the c3310. Upon entering and after warm up I have small icon on the bottom left hand corner of the touch screen kinda like a triangular beaker pouring something. If I touch this I enter into the Machine Status 2 screen which shows all ok except P-2 NG, P-4 NG and S-2 NG. Plus I am still having the color issues

cobiray
02-02-2009, 06:23 PM
It sounds like the toner for the cyan and magenta have been co-mingled by removing the dev deck with out the mag covers installed. I would try running the machine in single color mode for the magenta and cyan colors. Try running several sky shots to see if the color is any better.

The oil can icon is for auto adjustment failures. With the message screen up, open and close the main panel to reset the codes.

If this does not resolve your problems, you need to have a qualified technician look at the machine.

fixthecopier
02-03-2009, 11:48 AM
Cobiray gives good advice. I would try what he says first. Do you have any of the books that came with machine for the operator to use?

tekh
09-19-2009, 03:10 AM
Hey Guys,
Sorry I have been away had to abandon the above problem. I am back and trying resolve the issue. I have the cf910 and i am able to copy in black but color is comming out spotty. The colors are not mixing but are just small blobbs. On the machine I have 2 messages P-2 NG and P-4 NG. I have the manual and I am trying address the issues. The manuall suggests several possibilities and as an unexperienced person I don't know which way to go. I cleaned the sensors ATDC and AIDC and Un22. I tried to do the gradation adjust but I get it to print and when it does the adjustment it freezes after a few scans. I also ran the ATDC sensor Adjust (auto) with the result ->C NG (what does this mean Cyan ATDC sensor needs replacing) I have pictures and copies if some one would like to have a closer look Send me you e-mail and I will email them to you. You help is appreciated. thx ;)

Custom Search