PDA

View Full Version : minolta 363 fuser rebuild element

Custom Search

araven666
12-28-2022, 08:00 PM
Hello,
while rebuilding minolta 363 fuser unit this element broke off when closing the top cover any suggestions how to fix ? Attaching pics

Thank you in advance :)

allan
12-28-2022, 08:09 PM
Its there to ground the roller. Never had it break a lamp and make the roller live ever. Bend it out of the way or remove it.

Be careful when reassembling the fuser to help it over or rather under the roller.

araven666
12-28-2022, 08:35 PM
The part that broke was a graphite probably not to scratch the roller with direct contact.
Should I leave the plate to make contact with the roller or remove it in general.
As far as I can see it falls out of paper printing :confused:

allan
12-28-2022, 10:13 PM
The part that broke was a graphite probably not to scratch the roller with direct contact.
Should I leave the plate to make contact with the roller or remove it in general.
As far as I can see it falls out of paper printing :confused:

I normal leave it as is. You can remove it. There is a chance that it could make some noise.

araven666
12-30-2022, 02:48 PM
Thanks for the help, works fine no issues or error codes, probably will keep an eye for any problems in the future.
Left the metal plate under the roller that is the way it turns while printing pages,
I probably broke it off when I pulled the top cover of the fuser and didn't even realise it, will be more careful next time :)
Thanks again

copyman
05-25-2023, 11:39 AM
I recently needed to replace the dv42h5200ep/a3 heating element (https://www.amazon.com/Dv42h5200ew-Dv42h5200ep-Dv48h7400ew-Heating-Element/dp/B0BX9RFQ7V), and I found the perfect replacement part on this site. The ordering process was easy and delivery was fast. The new heating element fit perfectly and my dryer is working like new again. I am very pleased with the quality of the replacement part. I highly recommend to anyone in need of a replacement heating element!

You are in wrong forum. You want the hair stylist forum:confused:

Custom Search