PDA

View Full Version : minolta di 620

Custom Search

cristian
02-03-2009, 02:14 AM
please add toner do not want to disapear , after i have replace the cartridge.
no error codes
i ve changed the toner motors , both on the tank and the one for the cartridge , nothing.
i ve changed the tank with another one , nothing.
i ve disabled the toner empty stop , it has worked untill i have finished the toner from the tank , and then C 0F33 , and C 0F32. I have changed the ATDC , nothing...I have put manually some toner and it has worked untill he have finished it , and the cycle is repeating.

cobiray
02-03-2009, 03:13 AM
Try to vacuum the foam roller in the sub hopper that adds the toner. It can get packed with toner and moisture. Also check the switch in the sub hopper for toner detection.

cristian
02-03-2009, 10:02 AM
I have not only check , but replace the whole supply toner mechanism.Nothing yet..
It must damaged be the board who command the toner motor , or the toner empty stop, because also the toner replenisher do not work.But i don t know wich one is it, and i do not find nothing in the manuals...

Darren King
02-03-2009, 01:35 PM
Check to make sure the back cover is on properly. There is a photo sensor that has to be blocked. It is in the lower left corner. If it is not blocked it will show a "Please add toner" message. Ask me how I know. LOL
Hope this helps
Darren

WaveyDavey
02-03-2009, 01:53 PM
what he said is correct, rear cover interlock not made prevents engine predrive and therefore will not reset toner empty

tonerspot
02-03-2009, 04:15 PM
change developer

cristian
02-03-2009, 05:59 PM
Thank you all.
I have put all the screws at the back panel. Nothing...
What I have done until now:- i have replaced the developing unit with one that works on another machine.Same malfunction , so it is not related to the developing unit.I have replaced the whole mechanism of toner admission, including the motor.Same malfunction.
What is disturbing is that the TONER REPLENISHER doesn't work , meaning that when i push the button, i hear for two seconds that it starts working but it stops.Also USERS CHOICE does not work.A friend of mine had some years ago the same malfunction , and he said that he solved it by pulling up and restoring all the connectors on an electronic board under the bypass, but it could be a coincidence ...

rasman67
02-03-2009, 06:39 PM
Have you ran an F-8 to set the ATDC back up to a new reference point

fixthecopier
02-03-2009, 10:54 PM
Does the motor that turns the bottle work? remove the motor, turn the bottle out of position and see if it goes back home when you turn it on.

cristian
02-04-2009, 08:20 AM
I have run F8 and then F5 , then i ve cheked the ATDC -indicate 3,2, seems OK.

cristian
02-04-2009, 08:38 AM
Does the motor that turns the bottle work? remove the motor, turn the bottle out of position and see if it goes back home when you turn it on.
I have changed allready the motor for the bottle , also the motor M10 at the developing unit.Same malfunction , and of course the bottle does not move....
The machine works as long as i put manualy some toner in the developing unit (and if i disable the TONER EMPTY STOP) untill the toner that i have put was consumed.

fixthecopier
02-04-2009, 12:31 PM
If this were my problem machine, I would begin to swap boards.

kalindd
02-04-2009, 01:44 PM
Just stop replacing parts.
When you open your upper door the one which you need to open to change the toner bottle. Look at the screen , is this indicated? No? Just clean the sensor that is in the upper right corner of this door. Just above the toner bottle. Cheers.

harry2007
02-04-2009, 06:47 PM
Change the developer and then run F8. works in 99%.

Bafta !

eg101
02-04-2009, 08:27 PM
I have run F8 and then F5 , then i ve cheked the ATDC -indicate 3,2, seems OK.

3.2 seems really low. I think that model should be over 5.0

cristian
02-04-2009, 09:04 PM
Problem solved.Rear cover wrong mounted and the interlock blocked.Thank you.

Custom Search