PDA

View Full Version : “Faulting module name: wsnmp32.dll”

Custom Search

pstoric83
01-09-2023, 03:27 PM
Anyone else having issues with their spooler service crashing with the following error “Faulting module name: wsnmp32.dll” that also uses Konica copiers? I came across this post and seems like the common denominator was that they all uses Konica’s and the fix was to turn off SNMP. I can do that, but the only problem is that the company we lease them from have software installed that uses SNMP to monitor them for toner levels.

wsnmp32.dll causing spoolsv.exe to crash (Win 2k19 server Print Management) - Windows Server (https://community.spiceworks.com/topic/2355059-wsnmp32-dll-causing-spoolsv-exe-to-crash-win-2k19-server-print-management?page=1)

I have the spooler service set to restart but it can only restart 3x.

and
01-09-2023, 04:08 PM
Disable SNMP on "Configure Port" of printer drivers, not disable SNMP on the MFP.

Anyone else having issues with their spooler service crashing with the following error “Faulting module name: wsnmp32.dll” that also uses Konica copiers? I came across this post and seems like the common denominator was that they all uses Konica’s and the fix was to turn off SNMP. I can do that, but the only problem is that the company we lease them from have software installed that uses SNMP to monitor them for toner levels.

wsnmp32.dll causing spoolsv.exe to crash (Win 2k19 server Print Management) - Windows Server (https://community.spiceworks.com/topic/2355059-wsnmp32-dll-causing-spoolsv-exe-to-crash-win-2k19-server-print-management?page=1)

I have the spooler service set to restart but it can only restart 3x.

pstoric83
01-09-2023, 04:11 PM
Disable SNMP on "Configure Port" of printer drivers, not disable SNMP on the MFP.

True. Didn't think about that. Going to turn it off on the port now.

pstoric83
01-13-2023, 08:59 PM
Seemed to have worked as checking the event log there haven't been any crashes since.

copyman
01-13-2023, 11:20 PM
Seemed to have worked as checking the event log there haven't been any crashes since.

Your not a contributor and can't even say thanks to the poster that helped you!

pstoric83
01-13-2023, 11:36 PM
Your not a contributor and can't even say thanks to the poster that helped you!

I apologize for that. I wanted to let him know that his suggestion worked but was swamped today. So, thank you for the help :)

Custom Search