PDA

View Full Version : C250i - Error Code C-2152 Caused by.... Fuser?

Custom Search

Konicatech
01-09-2023, 04:17 PM
Called out to a C250i, error on the screen C-2152 which relates to the belt, check the belt and no issues there.

Close the side door, open and close the front door to clear the code and then I can hear a rumbling sound from the fuser, and then BAM! C-2152 Again. looks like the traingle gear that drives the fuser has skipped and is not locating properly to the fuser, remove fuser and re-fit, cheat the door and close it 3/4 of the way to make sure the gear engages with the fuser and issue is now gone.

Strange? anyone had this? have had it twice now and not sure if its the fuser thats causing the issue or the fuser drive?

the_teck
01-09-2023, 04:50 PM
If the fuser is heavy on the gears it might throw a 2152 error. Also, check if the door is closing properly and the lever that engages the gearbox is pressed firmly.
LE: if you "cheat" the door sensor make sure you press that lever in any way. Otherwise it will throw c-2152

tsbservice
01-10-2023, 07:08 PM
If the fuser is heavy on the gears it might throw a 2152 error. Also, check if the door is closing properly and the lever that engages the gearbox is pressed firmly.
LE: if you "cheat" the door sensor make sure you press that lever in any way. Otherwise it will throw c-2152

Yeah happened to me a couple of times 😅

Custom Search