PDA

View Full Version : bizhub 361 paper jam

Custom Search

Gab
01-19-2023, 06:13 PM
paper jam when making 2-sided copies , 1-sided are ok. paper jam after paper pass the fusing unit.
In the attached file the paper jam.
it looks like the sensor arm has displaced . i put this arm right or at least i think so, and now paper does not stops at this point but when making 2-sided copies paper exits from the machine and then machine pulls it in but when paper gets in the machine for about 10cm it stops and paper jam again . any idea?

If i could have a picture how the sensor arm is placed i think it will help

Gab
01-19-2023, 06:38 PM
paper jam when making 2-sided copies , 1-sided are ok. paper jam after paper pass the fusing unit.
In the attached file the paper jam.
it looks like the sensor arm has displaced . i put this arm right or at least i think so, and now paper does not stops at this point but when making 2-sided copies paper exits from the machine and then machine pulls it in but when paper gets in the machine for about 10cm it stops and paper jam again . any idea?

If i could have a picture how the sensor arm is placed i think it will help
the paper jam picture

copyman
01-19-2023, 10:42 PM
the paper jam picture

If I remember correctly there were issues with that exit sensor breaking. You will have to get the whole fixing claw assembly because individual parts are not available. Actually with the machine being end of life with Kon/Min for a very long time I doubt you will find any parts for it at all.

Maybe the attached doc will help you see how exit actuator is suppose to sit.

Gab
01-20-2023, 12:17 AM
If I remember correctly there were issues with that exit sensor breaking. You will have to get the whole fixing claw assembly because individual parts are not available. Actually with the machine being end of life with Kon/Min for a very long time I doubt you will find any parts for it at all.

Maybe the attached doc will help you see how exit actuator is suppose to sit.

the problem is not on the fusing unit but at inverter unit or interchange unit or whatever else they call it.
in the attached file is this unit when paper jap happens. watch the actuator the paper hit it and stops as it shows in the file in first post.

copyman
01-20-2023, 04:54 AM
You mentioned in original post that the actuator was out of place. From what you describe that sensor isn't working right. Make sure actuator is sitting correctly and spring is correct. That is all I can think of.

Also not sure why you have all those red cards under your name? Perhaps make a fresh start with CTN and make a small contribution to help website. This will go a long way with getting help on this forum.

Best of luck

Gab
01-20-2023, 07:49 AM
You mentioned in original post that the actuator was out of place. From what you describe that sensor isn't working right. Make sure actuator is sitting correctly and spring is correct. That is all I can think of.

Also not sure why you have all those red cards under your name? Perhaps make a fresh start with CTN and make a small contribution to help website. This will go a long way with getting help on this forum.

Best of luck

as i have mentined at the original post i relocated the actuator and now i don;t have paper jam at this point. paper at 2sided copies pases the point that before have had paper jam exit from the copier and when copier pulls it in to print on the other side i have paper jam when paper re-enters about 10cm. today i will go to check the other sensor. had no time yesterday.
what is the range of contributions?

Toxic
01-20-2023, 08:08 AM
What is jam code?

kingarthur
01-20-2023, 08:51 AM
The ADU clutches always caused problems on this model, used to strip them down and clean them

copyman
01-20-2023, 12:46 PM
as i have mentined at the original post i relocated the actuator and now i don;t have paper jam at this point. paper at 2sided copies pases the point that before have had paper jam exit from the copier and when copier pulls it in to print on the other side i have paper jam when paper re-enters about 10cm. today i will go to check the other sensor. had no time yesterday.
what is the range of contributions?

Small contributions of $5 or $10 USD are welcome.

Custom Search