has any one seen this before

big jase
01-26-2023, 03:52 PM
PCQ, we have replaced drium and dev unit but still have this issue56505

its the random white dots not the lighter area , that is just engineers camera

Synthohol
01-26-2023, 04:06 PM
looks like repeating marks. if you roll the paper so the matching marks are on top of each other you now have the diameter of the offending item.

tsbservice
01-26-2023, 07:06 PM
Have you consulted with your manual image trouble section, white dots/blotched image are typically related to second transfer voltage.

blackcat4866
01-26-2023, 08:23 PM
White spots can be the result of the drum arcing to the primary charge roller or to the developing roller.

If those were new units, it should have resolved the issue. Maybe transfer roller? Did you reset the appropriate counters and do a gradation or three? =^..^=

elmaligno
01-27-2023, 02:00 PM
PCQ, we have replaced drum and dev unit but still have this issue56505

it happened to me many times. it's the transfer band.

Rolandito
01-27-2023, 03:43 PM
please send scanned document, to check correctly

femaster
01-28-2023, 05:21 PM
Your image is REALLY small, so it's hard to determine for sure. My question, how over-life is the transfer belt? I have seen tiny white areas all over the solid black sections on older machines (ala 552/652 machines) when the T-belts are way over life because eventually the roller behind the belt gets a buildup on it. In this case, replacing the belt eliminates the problem.

It can also be slightly mitigated by changing the primary transfer voltages. Personally I'd try changing the voltages and see if the problem gets worse and/or better. If it does, then the most likely issue is with buildup on that roller, so I'd replace the T-Belt at that point. Don't use the voltage adjustment to try and stretch more life out of the belt, in the end you will cause more harm than good doing that.

Phil B.
01-29-2023, 04:40 PM
Your image is REALLY small, so it's hard to determine for sure. My question, how over-life is the transfer belt? I have seen tiny white areas all over the solid black sections on older machines (ala 552/652 machines) when the T-belts are way over life because eventually the roller behind the belt gets a buildup on it. In this case, replacing the belt eliminates the problem.

It can also be slightly mitigated by changing the primary transfer voltages. Personally I'd try changing the voltages and see if the problem gets worse and/or better. If it does, then the most likely issue is with buildup on that roller, so I'd replace the T-Belt at that point. Don't use the voltage adjustment to try and stretch more life out of the belt, in the end you will cause more harm than good doing that.

AMEN!!!

zayonc
01-29-2023, 09:08 PM
this was the Transfer Belt ~140%

Custom Search