PDA

View Full Version : Biz C558 paper skew from LCC

Custom Search

copyman
01-28-2023, 01:00 AM
Paper skew & dog ear corner from PC-415.

There is a bulletin for this and solution is to add a small piece of mylar to rear of paper tray. Factory mylar guide is too short. Has anyone seen this and did the mylar work?

I ordered the correct mylar listed in bulletin after I added a piece of mylar I had but it was a little thicker than original mylar and still skewed.

Bulletin attached in case someone needs it.

Thanks

tmmdmmm
01-28-2023, 01:40 AM
Paper skew & dog ear corner from PC-415.

There is a bulletin for this and solution is to add a small piece of mylar to rear of paper tray. Factory mylar guide is too short. Has anyone seen this and did the mylar work?

I ordered the correct mylar listed in bulletin after I added a piece of mylar I had but it was a little thicker than original mylar and still skewed.

Bulletin attached in case someone needs it.

Thanks

Dog earing pushes me away from this, but first thing I do out of those LCCs is push in the lower right door while feeding to see if it fixes it. Takes a few seconds, and if it isn't the mylar its usually how that door latches.
Ive also had lift cables cause it, and nicked tires cause it but those are more rare. Ive only seen those 4 things mechanically, everything else has been folded paper

Custom Search