PDA

View Full Version : BH 162/163/210/211 Toner/Dev Leakage onto DCU


Custom Search


soltec
02-05-2009, 10:29 AM
Hi People,

I have two machines that is doing this quite often and is becoming rather annoying now. I keep finding toner/dev on the Drum Charge Unit of the 162/163/210/211 machines and in the end i have to change the DCU. on one occasion i did manage to clean off the leak on the DCO and the DCU was in full working order again, however it did come back after 12k copies and therefore had to change the drum, dev and dcu again. I have seen some previous posts regarding a similar matter but have not seen a resolution. These machines are very simple to fix but changing parts all the time becomes expensive.

Could anyone be bale to come up with some sort of modification of some sort or point me in the right direction?

suomi
02-05-2009, 02:54 PM
check the toner recycling and long screw(4021 5606 01). how the screw rotate??vacuum??

soltec
02-05-2009, 03:22 PM
we have already put a brand new whole IU in the machine and still does the same problem, however the old IU we took out of it we refurbished and placed into another customers machine and is working perfectly, i have been informe to check the toner gears because they can cause a minor toner spill that builds up. But i will check the toner recycling in this new IU as well.

suomi
02-05-2009, 04:22 PM
how damp is the room where the machine is. i have one machine in a damp room. maintanance>>every 10K.

mik
02-19-2009, 08:55 PM
hi people,

i have two machines that is doing this quite often and is becoming rather annoying now. I keep finding toner/dev on the drum charge unit of the 162/163/210/211 machines and in the end i have to change the dcu. On one occasion i did manage to clean off the leak on the dco and the dcu was in full working order again, however it did come back after 12k copies and therefore had to change the drum, dev and dcu again. I have seen some previous posts regarding a similar matter but have not seen a resolution. These machines are very simple to fix but changing parts all the time becomes expensive.

Could anyone be bale to come up with some sort of modification of some sort or point me in the right direction?
hi soltec did you check mylar on the top of developing unit,thru that gray mylar,with hloe,toner goes from the bottle to developer unit,in some cases that mylar is not properly set,from the manufacturer,so mylar is taped too closse to the squered tunel,in that case mylar is curved in his midlle not flat as it should,and thru that "belly" horizontal hole,becouse mylar is not flat with the toner suplaying tube,toner often goes on the charge corona and make black lines on the drum ano ofcourse on the copy.i get rid of that annoying problem wit change that curved mylar with new one,but be ware,before do anything order new mylar,and bee careful when you remove old mylar,in his midlle is some sponge and ond the botom is glue,remov all of that with care to not put anything of that garbage in develpoer,and when you do that,put new mylar propertly-mylar should not touch the squerd toner tunel,and when you taped him he should stays flat when you looked him from the top of magnetic roller,not curved and with the belly in the midlle.i hope i help you to solve your problem with this otherwise great cheap and durable machines.

Custom Search