PDA

View Full Version : Web interface not working with Chrome

Custom Search

mascan42
02-01-2023, 07:27 PM
I'm installing a C360i and I'm having trouble getting to the web interface. I had to initialize the network settings because the machine was previously a demo somewhere and all the settings were left on it. But after clearing the network settings, I can't access the web interface using Chrome. I can get it using Edge, but the customer primarily uses Chrome. Any idea what the problem could be?

tech51
02-01-2023, 07:31 PM
I'm installing a C360i and I'm having trouble getting to the web interface. I had to initialize the network settings because the machine was previously a demo somewhere and all the settings were left on it. But after clearing the network settings, I can't access the web interface using Chrome. I can get it using Edge, but the customer primarily uses Chrome. Any idea what the problem could be?
Firstly make sure there is no ip filtering set in security. I only found out the other day that when you initialise the network settings this turns on by default.

I would also clear the cache in Chrome in case there’s a cookie or something similar stopping it connecting.

tsbservice
02-01-2023, 07:33 PM

It's not a big deal either Edge, Firefox or Chrome is used. You should initialize all settings not only network, that will make it work with Chrome for customer satisfaction.

emujo2
02-01-2023, 08:32 PM
My guess is a SSL cert was created using the old domain and IP..Clearing the network setting would not remove this certificate. If you can get in with any other browser, turn off SSL, delete the current cert, create a new one, and if necessary enable SSL. E

davidmtupper
02-01-2023, 09:22 PM
My guess is a SSL cert was created using the old domain and IP..Clearing the network setting would not remove this certificate. If you can get in with any other browser, turn off SSL, delete the current cert, create a new one, and if necessary enable SSL. E

You will need to enable SSL with the new cert, most new browser will reject a connection to the copier without it. The other option (rapidly becoming a non-option) is to use an older browser like IE if you still have access to it (Win10 and earlier, some early Win11 installations before being updated).

Synthohol
07-06-2023, 04:44 AM
In this article, we will explore some of the best toddler table and chairs options available and delve into their uses and benefits for your little one. best folding rocking chair (https://chairsteam.com/best-folding-rocking-chair/)

I think you eat poop from discarded diapers there bud.

Custom Search