PDA

View Full Version : Error Code Konica Minolta c3320i Error C2551-C2555, IU fail

Custom Search

NickJem
02-02-2023, 02:19 PM
Hello, maybe someone can help me out. There is the problem, that the IU CMYK always gives Error. At the same time, the TCR Level is in Y an C at 0% in M at 2.2% an at K at nearly 10%. Toner manual add ends in desaster, level is not rising, and inside the maschine the M IU is getting full of Toner at the top of the drum roll. The Y and C seems ok with filling, but the service mode says its still on 0%. Further, when we print something, the whole paper ist full with color like u see in the Picture. The CMY IU all is new. K is still the old one. Now we was looking at the drive section and the motor, but they are moving. Transfer section as well. Toner bottels are new, after several newstarts nearly empty, so they are also working. Maybe someone of u have any idea what to look at. thanks in advance.56652

REGSIS
02-03-2023, 09:26 PM
A4 i series is a mess. CPU board, SSD, IUs.....
Back to your problem; you should also get C2558 for K since it's 10%. Are the black halftones light if you lower TCR to 8%?
I would start by replacing IU-K after stabilization check TCR values for CMY. One bad IU can cause the others to show wierd TCR values.
From my experience your M IU should be replaced beause it will suck Magenta toner in a few days.

I had a machine that sucked Y toner and could 't raise TCR ratio above 3.8%. At that moment K shows 4.5% but has normal K toner consumption.
I changed only IU-Y and K went back to normal 6.5%.
It is strange but that could be the same case for you.

Synthohol
02-03-2023, 11:23 PM
these may help.

Custom Search