PDA

View Full Version : bizhub 4050i Fax

Custom Search

tsbservice
02-02-2023, 02:56 PM
Had one machine with fax kit installed in which when you try to dial number it gives following message upon input of SECOND digit(it really doesn't matter which number is dialed):

On this line we have another 4050i with fax which is perfectly working. Comparing admin settings of 2 machines gives nothing different especially there aren't any settings to prohibit sending faxes to certain numbers.
Initial fax settings were double checked and fax was initialized from service mode. This is remote client so we are working through remote panel not in front of machine if that matters at all.
I will do Clear All Data eventually but have to ask: does anybody seen this?

TIA

davidmtupper
02-02-2023, 03:05 PM
You can try exporting the settings from the working one and importing them to the other, at least the USB version of this sets everything except network options so it should set the security as well. Hard to do remotely but you might be able to talk a user through it.

tsbservice
02-02-2023, 05:07 PM
You can try exporting the settings from the working one and importing them to the other, at least the USB version of this sets everything except network options so it should set the security as well. Hard to do remotely but you might be able to talk a user through it.

Thanks that is good idea, will consider it.

strider5555
02-02-2023, 11:22 PM
According to KM knowledge base its a PBX setting. Try this.

tsbservice
02-06-2023, 04:18 PM
According to KM knowledge base its a PBX setting. Try this.

It was indeed PBX set to On in Admin menu.
@strider, much appreciated ��

Custom Search