PDA

View Full Version : lk-116 bitdefender install on a c300i

Custom Search

gerf443
02-10-2023, 03:48 PM
good day! I'm trying to install lk-116 bitdefender on a c300i. I personally don't think it's going to work. My serial number starts with AA2K011. From what I've read on some marketing bulletins, I think it should start with AA2K017 to have this preinstalled at the factory. C450I and higher all have a 17 instead of an 11 in the serial number. It accepts the token number and acts like it's installed but it can't/won't download the virus pattern file. I can ping various websites from the copier so I know it can connect to the internet. Our IT has verified it can get out through our firewall. Although install directions list the c300i, I've never seen where KM has released a AA2K017 version. Opinions? Thoughts?

gerf443
02-10-2023, 05:12 PM
Update. It's fixed and working! I had read if the time was too far off it wouldn't update the pattern file. It had the correct time but was a day behind! Stupid me! Set the date correctly and it updated in less than 2 minutes. Thanks for reading.

emujo2
02-10-2023, 06:04 PM
The LK 116 material number is A0PDAA this is the same number for the 5 families I checked. The device material number is going to be different based on if the unit ordered was a combo AC300I/with ADF, or C300i and DF 714 added separately. You should be able to manually add the license in LMS W/o needing the device to get to the outside world. Other things that can block would be a incorrect MAC address. And FYI..pinging a site versus hitting a specific port needed are 2 separate things..Pinging SMTP.GOOGLE.COM with success does not mean that port 25 is open. E

Edit wrote this during your reply..Glad you got it resolved.

Custom Search