PDA

View Full Version : Miscellaneous Setting Machine

Custom Search

no_bct
02-11-2023, 06:08 AM
good afternoon seniors
I have a Sindoh D332E and I'm having problems setting up wireless and direct print. can anyone help me?

Synthohol
02-11-2023, 02:09 PM
are you using the konicaminolta print app?

no_bct
02-13-2023, 01:02 AM
are you using the konicaminolta print app?
already, I scanned the barcode but there was no response to install

Synthohol
02-13-2023, 03:56 AM
you download it on the mobile device from the play store or whatever apples use too.
is the machine hardwired as well?
if so and the wired and wireless networks are on the same subnet you can manually install by IP in the app.

there are many solutions more economical and just as reliable at your disposal other than the expensive OEM wireless accessory.

you can look for direct print or airprint in admin mode too if it exists, its not a KM model# so i havent a clue what you actually have.

good luck.

no_bct
02-13-2023, 05:49 AM
you download it on the mobile device from the play store or whatever apples use too.
is the machine hardwired as well?
if so and the wired and wireless networks are on the same subnet you can manually install by IP in the app.

there are many solutions more economical and just as reliable at your disposal other than the expensive OEM wireless accessory.

you can look for direct print or airprint in admin mode too if it exists, its not a KM model# so i havent a clue what you actually have.

good luck.
We've done it that way, but the machine still can't connect to the application

Synthohol
02-13-2023, 06:57 AM
try opening the copiers web page from a browser by IP address.
compare the IP addresses just to make sure they are on the same subnet.

Custom Search