PDA

View Full Version : Miscellaneous faint horizontal line across page

Custom Search

Apearsall94
02-16-2023, 05:54 PM
Having toner deposits build up on primary grid after two weeks causing faint line.

Konica C554e.Has any one seen this problem?I can clean the grid and its fine after that,but it returns around two weeks later.

Developer in new.

Synthohol
02-16-2023, 06:27 PM
id start by cleaning all the filters and ducts and fans to improve internal circulation then finish with a new drum.

Markks
02-17-2023, 01:16 AM
Having toner deposits build up on primary grid after two weeks causing faint line.

Konica C554e.Has any one seen this problem?I can clean the grid and its fine after that,but it returns around two weeks later.

Developer in new.

attaching a few bulletins on developer problems and how to clean the duct work

Apearsall94
02-17-2023, 02:06 PM
attaching a few bulletins on developer problems and how to clean the duct work Thank You for this information.

Synaux
02-17-2023, 10:17 PM
attaching a few bulletins on developer problems and how to clean the duct work
Those bulletins are quite interesting and it even seems like KM finally got some gooderish engrish writers. Which brings me to the subject of "All Active Solutions" I am pretty sure my 5-6 year old version doesn't have any of these. Anyone willing to share an updated version for the c654s??

Under Cyan and Magenta Developer Loss:
"Excess developer is found in the Waste Toner Box (feel the weight of the WTB and compare to normal)"
I wonder what the normal weight of a full WTB is...now I need a scale? I know dev is heavy; however, I imagine the ratio would have to be relatively extreme to tell by hand.

Synthohol
02-17-2023, 10:47 PM
i found if you poke your magnetic screwdriver into the WTB and it comes out looking like wooley willie then yes the DV is leaking, if just a tiny bit on the end then probably not that issue.
good luck.

Synaux
02-17-2023, 10:57 PM
i found if you poke your magnetic screwdriver into the WTB and it comes out looking like wooley willie then yes the DV is leaking, if just a tiny bit on the end then probably not that issue.
good luck.
You know what, that occurred to me when I was writing that, got a phone call and forgot! :rolleyes:

Markks
02-18-2023, 12:03 AM
Those bulletins are quite interesting and it even seems like KM finally got some gooderish engrish writers. Which brings me to the subject of "All Active Solutions" I am pretty sure my 5-6 year old version doesn't have any of these. Anyone willing to share an updated version for the c654s??

Under Cyan and Magenta Developer Loss:
"Excess developer is found in the Waste Toner Box (feel the weight of the WTB and compare to normal)"
I wonder what the normal weight of a full WTB is...now I need a scale? I know dev is heavy; however, I imagine the ratio would have to be relatively extreme to tell by hand.

PM sent

CP-1015
02-18-2023, 07:11 AM
An old mylar on the corona rail will curl and usually cause a line.

Custom Search